Ways to beat a 13 year bjj practitioner

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by ironkhan57, Jul 12, 2018.

1. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

No, because you're actively trying to get in to a street fight, then coming on to an online forum for advice, and unintentionally signaling just how clueless you are... THAT is why you should probably see a therapist.

Honestly, you sound autistic or asbergers to me. And I don't mean that as an insult. I mean that as a legitimate hypothesis. The way you phrase things and think about things literally sound autistic. That or you're so incredibly naive that you don't realise how stupid and dangerous this all sounds. You still haven't passed your adolescent phase.

TLDR - Don't get in to street fights. It's fucking retarded.

BillytheFish and ironkhan57 like this.
  2. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Ok, well I am working on not sounding autistic or whatever, and let's not forget that i was born to pakistani parents. And it's not a street fight if we're wearing gloves. So I really don't get how I sound autistic when I use words that an autistic person should not know. But now I am giving up on trying to get a fight on the streets, and just going to wait until I can get back in the gym and train for a few months and just fight.

And please explain to me how I should be describing things so I can sound like a 21 year old and not sound like an autistic adult.

3. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

It's nothing to do with the specific words you're using, more about the way you're thinking about things.

Even the fact that you think your autistic tendencies can be hidden by using or avoiding specific words is slightly autistic. Not to mention you thinking that your parents being Pakistani could be a reason. Or you wearing gloves somehow makes this not a street fight. All of that thinking is missing the point entirely... And kind of proving my point.

It's more about your attitude and how clueless you appear. You seem oblivious to the fact that this is all FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

But again, you can't diagnose autism over the internet, and I'm nowhere near qualified to make any kind of diagnoses regardless.

To be honest, it's probably more likely that you're just a sheltered rich kid who hasn't grown up. You still sound like a teenager. Not entirely surprising, considering you're only a few years removed, I guess.

jack36767 and ironkhan57 like this.
  4. CFGroup

CFGroup Green Belt

Can't the moderators delete these increasing "I'm going to beat up, tell me how to do it" Threads?

JFC!

Is this felony committing Punkdog now where people post who and how they're going to beat the shit out of people?

It's one thing in the gym on the mats in the ring with competent instructors and refs, just fucking irresponsible to allow giving advice for a public and potentially felonious encounter.

Come on mods!

esteven likes this.
  5. shunyata

shunyata Black Belt

If you're poor and trying to make a living, why are you planning to fight some schmuk?

Do you even have health insurance in case something goes wrong for you?

Are you at least having this exhibition match in a gym with some sort of referee who can impartially separate the competitors when needed?

If not, does your state have mutual combat laws?

Do you have a lawyer on retainer?

A person trying to make a living wouldn't fight someone for no money at all unless he was building up an official amateur record with aspirations to go pro.

Your idea is stupid. It is what is called a lose - lose situation.

Best case scenario, you light em up with the jab and he never gets a grip on you.

WHOOP WHOOP here comes da police to arrest your ass for battery.

Worst case scenario, he RNC's you but you don't tap because you're too proud and you shit your pants like Steven Seagal when you pass out before your fat ex boyfriend teabags you on the ground while taking pictures to put on facebook.

Fla graplr likes this.
  6. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

I don't kno
    I've done this before 2 years ago, some Mexicans were talking shit so we decided to put the gloves on and fight on the streets. The cops don't get involved if theirs protection that's what a few instructors told me, and I posted one of the videos of me fighting one of the Mexicans over their, it was in the hood too.

7. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

lol wut?

<{CMPALM}>
    <{cruzshake}>
    <36>

8. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

If I could do this in a gym I would, but sadly I can't.

9. shunyata

shunyata Black Belt

I've had backyard, beach, and dorm tournament boxing/mma/grappling matches as well but they were always because we were drinking and wanted to spar in a friendly competitive manner.

Never fight for emotion. That's just pride fucking with you.

If you keep boxing gangsters over beefs either you're going to lose one day and it might not be 1 on 1 ground and pound or you're going to get shot within four hours after you win one night.

Word to the wise, apologize. No matter what it was. Squash the beef and make peace.

If you really need to spar with the guy, train with him. Don't get into duels over honor.

Jesus has no one here seen Hamilton?

ironkhan57 likes this.
  10. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

I've done it before in the hood, the video is on the internet.

11. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

I was laughing at your idea of the cops not caring as long as there is "protection" whatever the fuck that means.

"Hey Brian, look, a street fight. Shall we go break it up and arrest them?"

"Nah bro, they're wearing MMA gloves. The law says we have to let the bang."

This whole thread is retarded.

Please don't get in to street fights TS. You're going to get hurt.

Nothing good ever came out of street fights.

TheGZA likes this.
  12. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Listen let me worry about my life and you worry about yours ok. The cops don't get involved if theirs protection, I've done it before. 5x actually.

13. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

lol

You literally started this thread thing for advice and now your asking people to let you worry about your Life, while they can worry about theirs.

Again. Shit is retarded and you would be best served not getting in to street fights.

If you're that desperate to fight, go to a fight gym.

14. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Were you reading any of the posts I can't go to one because of my money situation. I'm unemployed and I was telling you specifically to get off my back.

15. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Trust me I could go back to one of my old gyms I would but I can't 2 gyms were going to get me a fight and one guy who was helping me train for a while said he could try.

16. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

I hope this guy taps you with a triangle.

INTERL0PER likes this.
  17. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Why?

18. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Ok well I'm just going to unwatch this thread before I get pissed off.

19. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

This entire story is so preposterous that I hope after all is said and done that dude with the donuts hits you with a triangle.

INTERL0PER likes this.
  20. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

lol

This thread was a hot mess from start to finish.

Grappling forum never disappoints. It's always either valuable technique and discussion, or just the most autistic bullshit you can find on Sherdog.