Ways women could beat men in a fight?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How should Hollywood be portraying these fights? Some movies or TV shows have featured women one-punch KO’ing larger, trained male opponents with ease.

What are the actual ways a woman can defeat a man in hand to hand combat?

I’m not talking about someone like Nunes fighting an average nobody off the street, more like a Nunes vs your average bouncer or large goon.

IMO:

Spinning heel kick right on the button. Very hard to pull off but if it lands on the button that could conceivably KO a large goon.
3f2b149aa7b7d815d35f6ee405e040ff.gif

Groin focused attacks:
Not that easy to pull off against an opponent expecting a groin strike. However if it lands it can be devastating. The groin shot has to land HARD however and has to be followed up with further groin or other strikes.
Capture398.jpg

Ishihara-groin-3.gif

That’s about it. Other kicks and punches likely won’t do enough damage to keep a man from countering and one or two hits would probably finish the fight. Most grappling wouldn’t work unless your opponent has no grappling experience whatsoever.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
i could see a girl slapping on a choke by surprise as it only takes a few seconds to put someone out if you know what youre doing

maybe some poke to the eye action first to even the odds

Last edited:
Luring them in into their home, letting them have their way with them, drugging them, cutting their penis off when they are asleep.

That's all that comes to mind

Eye Gouge is a good response and also perhaps throat strikes?

1408723098poke1.gif

307_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.jpg

There are a lot of females now moving serious weight on deads and squat, if they figure out how to incorporate that leg and hip strength into punches we are going to have to enact the "equal rights, equal fights rule"

Being trained and in better shape. I have a half torn bicep right now, been sick for two+ weeks, and haven t really worked put in 3 months for the first time in 17 years. I'm seeing how it could happen.

enough constitution to destroy vulnerable parts like eye balls, knee caps, fingers, etc.

and enough skill to get to those targets without getting clobbered first.

Honestly any mildly attractive chick could completely outstrike me if she just fought topless.

How could I see them hands with those beautiful titties bouncing around?

Strike to the groin.

Re-stomp the groin.

i could see a girl slapping on a choke by surprise as it only takes a few seconds to put someone out if you know what youre doing

maybe some poke to the eye action first to even the odds

I would dive head first into a literal front naked choke.

Flaking out and never showing up

Back