Ways women could beat men in a fight?

Here (check the hashtag)

images
Gold. Not that often that a post literally makes me laugh out loud.

Venus Serrena Williams or whatever the fuck her name is could beat a lot of beta LOW T guys in a straight up brawl.

Other than the most wild extremes(extremely high T highly athletic large woman vs beta bitch loser virgin) a girl is never beating a man.

My X used to like to try to kind of hard grappling/play fighting with me. She was decently strong for a girl where she could put up good resistance, but every now and then she would get cocky and slap me or accidentally hit me in the balls and I'd see red and instantly pin both arms down with one hand and let her know I could execute a kill shot in a seconds notice

Plenty of chicks who have even competed at the amateur level in MMA could fuck up a dude.

Lots of dudes overestimating themselves.

A gun. Thank god for the second amendment. It is an immediate equalizer for smaller statured and physically weaker individuals.

Here (check the hashtag)

images

Goddamn! Buddy probably hung himself that night

In a fair fight? Ehh unless she's highly trained or a pretty big girl/small guy, it's not looking too good. Be loud and hyperaggressive, that'll work with some. But in a straight up streetfight, yeah, not good at all and she shouldn't be in that position to begin with and should get the fuck away.

In a "girl is getting kidnapped" kind of thing, fuck fairness and she should go for the nuts, eyes, throat, ears, nose, whatever she can do and get the fuck out. No trying to extend the fight unless necessary and if so, try to stomp or grab a weapon to put in work.

With a couple months of good training, a woman could beat the dog shit out of random, untrained guys.

The difference between trained and untrained is VAST.

I know a chick who used to play softball and is fuvking huge. She could probably beat some dudes up but not big ones. I'm over the whole 90 pound chick tossing 200 pound goons on their head. Takes me out of a movie.

Depends on the guy.

A big athletic dude who is fast and aggressive - don't even need to land a clean shot. Every now and then you get an untrained guy beating a trained guy just because of the aggressive-ness, wild unexpected, fast and hard punches.

That said a big bitch like megan anderson is a handful for anyone.

A firearm. The physical differences between an athletic man and the average woman are pretty stark, and it would take a massive technique disparity to overcome them. That doesn't take into account the age of the person. Firearms make people equal, and it's what makes them so effective.

A woman will need a battle suit. Its too bad females minds are not as biologically inclined to STEM as male minds are.

With a couple months of good training, a tough athletic woman could beat the dog shit out of random, untrained guys.

The difference between trained and untrained is VAST.

I added a couple words there as the average every day woman even with a couple months training would not be able to fight even a random untrained guy unless you really cherry picked the woman and the man.

I reckon women and men vary too greatly within their respective populations to make a broad statement.

Bjj advantage is likely the best bet without a size advantage.

Tough women are fucking rare. I know one heavyweight tkd champion that I'd be careful about striking with. Once inside kick range it would be all over. I'm a giant tho, against mostly untrained manlets I'd bet on her every time.

Back