Ways women could beat men in a fight?

a 5 year old girl once dropped me with an unexpected punch to the nuts

With a couple months of good training, a woman could beat the dog shit out of random, untrained guys.

The difference between trained and untrained is VAST.

I know a few women who've trained for years, consistently and they couldn't fight off most dudes their weight let alone near the average. There is near zero power, it's embarrassing.

Not all, like I said I know one killer, bit she's certainly the exception.

The way some men are such pansies these days with barely any athletic ability, chicken legs and soft hands an open hand slap on the button would probably drop some of these millenial boys. Also some women can scrap and willing to throw down. Of course your question is very broad so it definitely would be situational. Try to kidnap a child of a mom and see what she is capable of.

I know a few women who've trained for years, consistently and they couldn't fight off most dudes their weight let alone near the average. There is near zero power, it's embarrassing.

Not all, like I said I know one killer, bit she's certainly the exception.

What are they training in? They don't have to bust a grape, but if they can grapple, it's game over for any dude who can't. Also, most dudes can't take a punch. I don't even mean like a knockout punch. I mean, they get hit and they freeze up and don't know what to do. A girl who has trained for a decent amount of time in, say, boxing would embarrass a dude with zero training, even if she doesn't/can't knock him out.

for the right chick i could get put ina triangle and just choose to stay there for too long

Probably would have to use “dirty” moves, groin strikes, eye gouging etc. Krav Maga is good for that

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of woman In the boxing and muay thai gyms in the small town I just moved to. Some of them look sharp. I don't I know how they would go against a large guy though but I guarantee they would fight till the death!! If they had grappling training they would be hard to beat

With a couple months of good training, a woman could beat the dog shit out of random, untrained guys.

The difference between trained and untrained is VAST.
With their “soft as pillow” hands and shins? women fighting a man is like fighting a male gorilla because of their hormone testosterone which is responsible for their muscle mass and strength.

A girl who has trained for a decent amount of time in, say, boxing would embarrass a dude with zero training, even if she doesn't/can't knock him out.
And it can mean nothing, men can withstand extremely increased instantaneous and quick pain (such as being punched). I have been to so many gyms for casual trainings and these women who have been training for years got nothing on me.

They’re practically made out of pillows and you think they’ll be able to beat an average Joe without hurting their pillow bones?

Last edited:
2nd Amendment. The non-PC truth is that, barring intoxication or a man with severely limited physical ability, a woman's situational awareness and escape are the only avenues to success 99% of the time. I conducted seminars for the local police years ago, supposedly to teach women self defense against a male attacker. At the time I thought a trained woman could go all Cynthia Rothrock on a dude and walk away safely. I was wrong. I finally walked away because I worried I'd give someone false confidence. A sober, normally developed grown man is simply too much. 2nd Amendment and a CWP coupled with SA training and the right attitude.

Fight dirty
Rake the eyes
Punch the throat
Pull back fingers
Grab/strike the groin

Once these have been done use their disorientation against them. Attack hard to finish or escape.

With their “soft as pillow” hands and shins? women fighting a man is like fighting a male gorilla because of their hormone testosterone which is responsible for their muscle mass and strength.

And it can mean nothing, men can withstand extremely increased instantaneous and quick pain (such as being punched). I have been to so many gyms for casual trainings and these women who have been training for years got nothing on me.

They’re practically made out of pillows and you think they’ll be able to beat an average Joe without hurting their pillow bones?

Username relevant

2nd Amendment. The non-PC truth is that, barring intoxication or a man with severely limited physical ability, a woman's situational awareness and escape are the only avenues to success 99% of the time. I conducted seminars for the local police years ago, supposedly to teach women self defense against a male attacker. At the time I thought a trained woman could go all Cynthia Rothrock on a dude and walk away safely. I was wrong. I finally walked away because I worried I'd give someone false confidence. A sober, normally developed grown man is simply too much. 2nd Amendment and a CWP coupled with SA training and the right attitude.

Would you say though, that a well trained woman, say she was trained from birth, in BJJ and MT would still be absolutely no match for let’s say a 6 foot bouncer who has been in some bar fights? Even if she was trained to target eyes, neck, groin, manipulate small joints and use movement? Just asking. No dog in the fight.

Also do you think if she got lucky and landed a spinning heel kick to the chin that this would be enough to put a man down?

Would you say though, that a well trained woman, say she was trained from birth, in BJJ and MT would still be absolutely no match for let’s say a 6 foot bouncer who has been in some bar fights? Even if she was trained to target eyes, neck, groin, manipulate small joints and use movement? Just asking. No dog in the fight.

Also do you think if she got lucky and landed a spinning heel kick to the chin that this would be enough to put a man down?
With surprise, a good feint and a little luck? Maybe. Better if the guy is wasted or in terrible physical shape. Unfortunately the bad guy is rarely surprised because he’s the one initiating the attack. And he won’t reach for her. He’ll drop her quick. If she aware of her surroundings and uses active eyes she can avoid. Better if she’s also armed and trained. All this is just my opinion.

I was shocked how little resistance the women could offer once we made contact and we were naturally holding back. A few women had trained in a Gracie family school for a few years and all kickboxed, two professionally. This was before Krav Maga was big around here. I’d be interested in how that would fare.

With surprise, a good feint and a little luck? Maybe. Better if the guy is wasted or in terrible physical shape. Unfortunately the bad guy is rarely surprised because he’s the one initiating the attack. And he won’t reach for her. He’ll drop her quick. If she aware of her surroundings and uses active eyes she can avoid. Better if she’s also armed and trained. All this is just my opinion.

I was shocked how little resistance the women could offer once we made contact and we were naturally holding back. A few women had trained in a Gracie family school for a few years and all kickboxed, two professionally. This was before Krav Maga was big around here. I’d be interested in how that would fare.

So would I.

I’m wondering what a realistic fight scene between a woman and a man would like like in a movie. Like a gladiator style minimal clothes bare knuckle fight. One person in one corner and one person in another. How to make an audience of Sherdoggers accept a woman as realistically winning without weapons...

Krav Maga strikes, BJJ and Spinning Heel Kick is all I can think of. I don’t think even a flush LHK or RHK would be enough. Elbows and punches are worthless too.

Here (check the hashtag)

images

Man, the only thing more humiliating than someone posting a picture with that caption is having it go viral on the internet. Daniel is now known world wide as a friend-zoned beta.

Also lol at the term "friend date." I assume it's like a regular date where the dude spends a ton of money taking a girl all over town but in a "friend date" the girl doesn't reciprocate with any physical intimacy and it doesn't get you closer to winning her over. What a genius idea. It's like getting a "friend loan" where you borrow money just the same you just don't have to pay it back. Why didn't anyone think of this before?

Also love the hashtag. As if she didn't make it PERFECTLY clear she had no interest in the dude with the body of the post.

Last edited:
How should Hollywood be portraying these fights? Some movies or TV shows have featured women one-punch KO’ing larger, trained male opponents with ease.

What are the actual ways a woman can defeat a man in hand to hand combat?

I’m not talking about someone like Nunes fighting an average nobody off the street, more like a Nunes vs your average bouncer or large goon.

IMO:

Spinning heel kick right on the button. Very hard to pull off but if it lands on the button that could conceivably KO a large goon.
3f2b149aa7b7d815d35f6ee405e040ff.gif

Groin focused attacks:
Not that easy to pull off against an opponent expecting a groin strike. However if it lands it can be devastating. The groin shot has to land HARD however and has to be followed up with further groin or other strikes.
Capture398.jpg

Ishihara-groin-3.gif

That’s about it. Other kicks and punches likely won’t do enough damage to keep a man from countering and one or two hits would probably finish the fight. Most grappling wouldn’t work unless your opponent has no grappling experience whatsoever.

Thoughts?

Or be Cris Cyborg, pretty sure she could beat up most dudes

It depends on if you mean real fight or in their specific discipline.

I fully expect to beat Holly Holm and Kayla Harrison in a real fight, but in a kickboxing match Holly would beat me and in a judo match Kayla would beat me.

Back