WBC 147lb Tournament on Friday April 25 - Free Stream at 7pm EST

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
What a mismatch.

Temple KO'd some random MMA guy in like 20 sec

I like hte idea of small tournaments like these. Low stakes, but good enough that they can build up up and comers

I like hte idea of small tournaments like these. Low stakes, but good enough that they can build up up and comers
Prizes are low, until you reach the finals, so it attracts guys confident enough to reach the top.

Steve Farhood and Barry Tompkins commentating. No wonder they sounded familiar

as a KB fan im always up for tournaments,but theres like 2 or at the best 3 second league level guys in it.

Karim Mayfield vs Lubkovich is fighting for reserve bout for semi finals.

Evander Holyfield eating a big ass hotdog in the background and enjoying the fights

Mayfield was winning but now hes gassed and looking Shawn Porter without the offense

Karim Mayfield is like Shawn Porter without the strength, or the size, or the power

Holy shit they got in the ring fast.

Quick commercial break and both fighters are in the ring.

Brad Solomon vs Gallagher next. Solomon and Felix are the favorite are the favorites to win.

Not sure why Solomon is the #5 seed

Brad Solomon getting fucked up. Hes landing and slipping more, but the Irish guy is just swinging like a truck

This guy from China, its his first time fighting in the USA and he flew in yesterday, so hes got a big jet lag now wtf.

OKay turning this off.

Felix Diaz or Chris van McGregor Salty is gonna win

lmao nobody can talk about Van Heerden without mentioning Conor McGregor

wow Felix Diaz vs Santana is a good fight. Crowd is dead silent because everyone left though

Sounds like their 5 judge, streamlined scoring system made for weirder scores than the usual system.

I thought every fight was terrible in that everybody's stock went down.

Felix Diaz got outmuscled by a sloppy Chia Santana.

Van Heerden barely survived a smaller TImo fighting in the states for the first time

Brad Solomon got a gift decision against a 13-3 Paddy Gallagher who was a late replacement

Frederick Lawson barely won against a jet-lagged Baishanbo, guy from China fighting in the USA for the first time.

Back