WBC Order a Direct Rematch for Wilder Fury!

Great inspiration for training boxing next couple months

Man, Heavyweights trump over all other weights. I’m thinking Wilder Fury and unfortunately all the other weights seem bland...

Damn that's a shame. I was looking forward to Joshua Wilder being made. With this news it gets delayed yet again. Fury will win this time round and Deontay will become irrelevant which might mean that AJ chooses not to fight him. Fury Wilder was a good fight but Wilder Joshua would have been epic.

Fury will win this time round and Deontay will become irrelevant.

Lol. Salty Brit. Let’s bet our account termination. I got dibs on Wilder. That means you must choose Fury.

Game?

Damn that's a shame. I was looking forward to Joshua Wilder being made. With this news it gets delayed yet again. Fury will win this time round and Deontay will become irrelevant which might mean that AJ chooses not to fight him. Fury Wilder was a good fight but Wilder Joshua would have been epic.
barring a career ending catastrophe, i don’t think any of those guys get out this era without fighting.

And why? Because the scoring was a disgrace.

And why? Because the scoring was a disgrace.

The best will be the casual theory; when Wilder floors Fury again 3 times and then eventually a KO. Casuals will scratch their head on how fanboys score fights vs the obvious Champion.

Gives AJ more time to strategize, let me stop, I'm not a hater. I like all of the fighters at the top of that division.

In any case, I agree with Wilder, he seemed to be overshooting the right hand. Fury kept slipping it.

In my lowly opinion, I think it will be critical of him to measure the distance well in the second fight. I think he can stop Fury. He just needs to land the right hand more.

The best will be the casual theory; when Wilder floors Fury again 3 times and then eventually a KO. Casuals will scratch their head on how fanboys score fights vs the obvious Champion.
I have no idea what you are saying.

If Wilder KOs Fury in the next fight then so be it. If He outboxes Fury, then that's cool too, unless the scoring is bad.
I know scoring is subjective but a lot of people had Fury at least 4 rounds up going into the last round.

Couldn't have been a better scenario for Joshua. Let his two most dangerous opponents kick each other's ass once again. Hell if it isn't a decisive win this could well become a trilogy.

I am afraid if Fury accepts this rematch and outboxes Wilder in a convinving fashion we will never get to see AJ/Wilder.

Lol. Salty Brit. Let’s bet our account termination. I got dibs on Wilder. That means you must choose Fury.

Game?
Ha so you did see me challenge you to an avatar bet? But you didn't fancy it. I'll do an avatar bet with you for the winner of Fury Wilder rematch. Game?

Couldn't have been a better scenario for Joshua. Let his two most dangerous opponents kick each other's ass once again. Hell if it isn't a decisive win this could well become a trilogy.

I am afraid if Fury accepts this rematch and outboxes Wilder in a convinving fashion we will never get to see AJ/Wilder.
Yeah if Wilder loses his belt he becomes almost irrelevant until he works his way back up to the position of a title Challenger. That could take years. I really wanted them (AJ/Wilder) to fight before any rematch of Fury and Wilder.

Back