WBC Order a Direct Rematch for Wilder Fury!

Ha so you did see me challenge you to an avatar bet? But you didn't fancy it. I'll do an avatar bet with you for the winner of Fury Wilder rematch. Game?
If you win can you plesse make him have a picture of fury draped in the union Jack?

barring a career ending catastrophe, i don’t think any of those guys get out this era without fighting.
True but how long will we have to wait? I don't want to have to wait years for Wilder AJ to fight.

If you win can you plesse make him have a picture of fury draped in the union Jack?
Ha Ha! I'll be taking requests, if your's is the best one then I'll do it.

Good.

I was worried that Tyson would get depressed again and blow up in weight after result etc

Damn that's a shame. I was looking forward to Joshua Wilder being made. With this news it gets delayed yet again. Fury will win this time round and Deontay will become irrelevant which might mean that AJ chooses not to fight him. Fury Wilder was a good fight but Wilder Joshua would have been epic.
Dont think 1 loss at the very top makes anyone irrelevant lol.

Yeah if Wilder loses his belt he becomes almost irrelevant until he works his way back up to the position of a title Challenger. That could take years. I really wanted them (AJ/Wilder) to fight before any rematch of Fury and Wilder.

How does Wilder become almost irrelevant if he loses? A guy like Parker, who is a much smaller name than Wilder now, is still very much relevant after a loss to Joshua and a mediocre Whyte, yet Wilder would be irrelevant after one loss to Fury or Joshua? Doesn't make any sense.

How does Wilder become almost irrelevant if he loses? A guy like Parker, who is a much smaller name than Wilder now, is still very much relevant after a loss to Joshua and a mediocre Whyte, yet Wilder would be irrelevant after one loss to Fury or Joshua? Doesn't make any sense.
whyte is mediocre in a technical sense but so is deontay

Dont think 1 loss at the very top makes anyone irrelevant lol.

A draw last week was enough for Hearn to say 'Wilder was terrible bla bla'

Have him lose a wide UD to Fury next time and see how relevant the Bronze Bomber is then... I can see Hearn saying 'was a one trick pony anyway' 'fury schooled him already' 'barely beat a fossil in Ortiz'

Hearn and AJ want Wilder because of that undefeated record and that WBC belt not because he is a massive draw or easy to beat opponent. They know it's a risky fight anytime and without that 0 Wilder will never be their first choice.

It's a shame for us fans if AJ /Wilder never gets made and tbh I don't give a fuck if they make it two or three years later.

Or maybe I'm just being naive. Maybe a rematch is better after all. Maybe Whyte or Usyk surprise us on April 13th and beat AJ's ass and create even more chaos at HW. Good times for boxing anyway.

A draw last week was enough for Hearn to say 'Wilder was terrible bla bla'

Have him lose a wide UD to Fury next time and see how relevant the Bronze Bomber is then... I can see Hearn saying 'was a one trick pony anyway' 'fury schooled him already' 'barely beat a fossil in Ortiz'

Hearn and AJ want Wilder because of that undefeated record and that WBC belt not because he is a massive draw or easy to beat opponent. They know it's a risky fight anytime and without that 0 Wilder will never be their first choice.

It's a shame for us fans if AJ /Wilder never gets made and tbh I don't give a fuck if they make it two or three years later.

Or maybe I'm just being naive. Maybe a rematch is better after all. Maybe Whyte or Usyk surprise us on April 13th and beat AJ's ass and create even more chaos at HW. Good times for boxing anyway.
Hearn is going to discredit Wilder no matter what. Its his job to promote AJ.

whyte is mediocre in a technical sense but so is deontay

Sure, but Whyte doesn't possess the physical attributes that Wilder does to make up for technical shortcomings (and Wilder actually has a passable jab even if he looks awkward doing a lot of other things). Whyte isn't terrible, but he's not at the level of the big 3 in the division in my view.

I'll be very happy to see a rematch, I brought the first fight and was very happy with it, good value for money, I enjoyed the entire event.

I was excited for the fight BUT I admit I did think in the back of my mind that it could be a mistake to buy it, but nope it turned out to be a great show, and I enjoyed it all.

I really hope the rematch happens.

Sure, but Whyte doesn't possess the physical attributes that Wilder does to make up for technical shortcomings (and Wilder actually has a passable jab even if he looks awkward doing a lot of other things). Whyte isn't terrible, but he's not at the level of the big 3 in the division in my view.
i agree.

WBC have sanctioned a rematch, not ordered one. Basically means that they won't order the Breazeale mandatory just yet

If Wilder KOs Fury in the next fight then so be it. If He outboxes Fury, then that's cool too, unless the scoring is bad.
I know scoring is subjective but a lot of people had Fury at least 4 rounds up going into the last round.

Four rounds up? British judge thought Wilder at least 3 rounds of boxing to his game aside from the knockdowns. The DRAW or card from him made sense, especially the rounds he scored it

or Usyk surprise us on April 13th and beat AJ's ass and create even more chaos at HW. Good times for boxing anyway.

Lol. I agree. Usyk underrated. You got guys like James Toney coming from 160 and fighting Heavyweights like Holyfield, Rahman, and Ruiz and people say Usyk is too small... smh

Toney was a fat lump of shit at heavyweight though.

Damn that's a shame. I was looking forward to Joshua Wilder being made. With this news it gets delayed yet again. Fury will win this time round and Deontay will become irrelevant which might mean that AJ chooses not to fight him. Fury Wilder was a good fight but Wilder Joshua would have been epic.
Why would you want Wilder Joshua when Fury was not only the star but won in pretty much 95% of the people's minds? I just want to know who the best is.

Back