WBC Order a Direct Rematch for Wilder Fury!

This is good. Tho I think the WBC are also trying to protect their own interests. Not that I don't think it should happen

Wilder had a punchers chance. The stars aligned for him. Too bad Fury will come in even better shape for the rematch. Will beat Wilder without slowing down and no punches will land.

Im not watching this corrupt sport anymore after the last one. Especially wbc fights. Most corrupt santioning body ever

This is good. Tho I think the WBC are also trying to protect their own interests. Not that I don't think it should happen

Protect? Here forward they make money on Wilder regardless, and the rematch would happen anyways. the money is always there. They also have Canelo Alvarez and other Champions. In most cases with fights ending in a controversial DRAW or a robbery like Murata vs N’Dam, were ordered immediate rematches by the WBA. Anybody that watched Murata vs N’Dam could say that was a robbery and nothing close to Wilder Fury.

I’m surprised Wilder has gone for this rather than a unification fight with AJ.

It’s clearly a very losable fight for Wilder, and if he does lose, it doesn’t leave him irrelevant but it does give AJ a very good excuse not to fight him.

Why doesn't Fury just fight Joshua?
He already beat Wilder this is stupid

Protect? Here forward they make money on Wilder regardless, and the rematch would happen anyways. the money is always there. They also have Canelo Alvarez and other Champions. In most cases with fights ending in a controversial DRAW or a robbery like Murata vs N’Dam, were ordered immediate rematches by the WBA. Anybody that watched Murata vs N’Dam could say that was a robbery and nothing close to Wilder Fury.
Not really. The wbc and it's franchise looks better and gets off on being on a single person like Deontay instead of being lumped in with unified belts.. that's what I'm saying.

UFTC is your calling! Ultimate Fighting Transgendered Championship!

I posted this as a thread in the heavies. Was deleted after 5 minutes. I would disagree on principle but id watch totally for the shit show.

Plus trans brock is cute.

Dont think 1 loss at the very top makes anyone irrelevant lol.
It does for a title shot, at least til he has a couple of good wins under his belt.

Why would you want Wilder Joshua when Fury was not only the star but won in pretty much 95% of the people's minds? I just want to know who the best is.
Why? Cos I love big slugfest knock out displays. Yeah Fury did brilliant BUT a fight with Fury wouldn't be nearly as exciting as the war that Wilder vs Joshua would be.

How does Wilder become almost irrelevant if he loses? A guy like Parker, who is a much smaller name than Wilder now, is still very much relevant after a loss to Joshua and a mediocre Whyte, yet Wilder would be irrelevant after one loss to Fury or Joshua? Doesn't make any sense.
For a title shot yeah he will be irrelevant until he gets some good high level wins in against other contenders. He can't suddenly get a title shot off a loss.

Back