WBKFF still not paying/bouncing checks.

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
Can't say I didn't see this coming and am probably late to the party on this but check out this post from Phil Baroni's Instagram

Last edited:
2ply-bamboo-toilet-rolling-paper-custom-printed.jpg

This is closer to what 50k worth of toilet paper looks like.

Damn, Baroni can’t even afford to leave Casper, Wyoming yet.

Pay the man

Janky promoters all

oQmjRK.gif

Baroni should pay me for watching that fight.

Such shit.

Hopefully some competent promoters get into the bare-knuckle game. David Feldman from BKFC seems like kind of a carny too, but at least he paid his guys.

Bare-knuckle fighting is such a fun spectacle. Deserves some RESPECT!!!

Maybe they cancelled the check after they saw Baroni's Bob Sapp-like performance.

Man, what a DISASTER! I feel bad for the fighters who aren’t getting paid. Ward predicted this before the event even happened which is why he and Shawn Merriman pulled out of the card.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...be-true-bare-knuckle-boxing-mma-news-inteview

Ward, however, predicts that no one to get paid.

“I don’t think anybody’s gonna get f—king paid,” Ward said. “I think these dudes are gonna f—king fight for free.”

Ward, a Bellator veteran who retired from MMA only a few months ago, sensed something was up the minute he accepted the Hendricks fight in September.

“I told [my manager] something was wrong from the f—king start,” Ward said. “From day one, I said, ‘This ain’t right, dude. This fight’s not gonna happen.’

“[WBKFF] never did a show before, no one knew where the money was coming from to back this sh-t. It was too good to be true. If it looks like it’s too good to be true, that’s because it probably is.”

Ward said at one point, WBKFF told him the fight was off due to a breach of contract. But then it said the fight was possibly back on. Ward seemingly wanted nothing to do with the situation.

“They told me that the fight wasn’t gonna happen,” he said. “I went into work and said, ‘Hey, the fight’s not gonna happen, I don’t have to be here.’ Then they said maybe it’s on, and it’s just a clusterf—k.”

Bas's reputation is dead after this. It was a pretty bad event, can't see how they could possible make money or get close to breaking even

Baroni didn't earn 50K with his terrible performance, but if that was what he was promised, that is pretty low not to pay him

Back