We are all making Conor richer, fans and haters alike

I don't care, as long as I get to see Khabib mop the octagon with him and break his face.

If he's able to get rich from the asswhooping he's about to get, so be it.

All you have to do is talk about him

It sounds small but collectively...Which increase his popularity and leads to more $
I need to start talking about Marcus Brimage more, dude could use the money...

10/10
this is how it is done

Edit: 9/10 i missed the lol at the end, ruined perfect form.
Fixed it for ya and I'll except 5/10 for the edit... on topic, I can't wait for this fight in rooting for Conor but nervous of that ground game. It's going to be an awesome card if it can stay together from top to bottom.

Conor is a genius.

Most people who are watching the fight want to see either Conor win in devastating fashion or want to see him get destroyed.

When Kebab loses, they will all suddenly become Tony fans like when they all became Khabib fans after he destroyed Eddie Alvarez.

Regardless, we are all making him even richer.

Props to Conor for playing the game. He truly runs combat sports.

McGOAT Bless!
He sure wins over idiots like yourself. He makes himself richer while making the nuthuggers even poorer. So yeah, congrats to him. BTW, he doesn't run anything. He is getting punched to face, training hard and cutting weight for a little money compared to the promoters who makes 100's of millions while fucking the ring girls and not getting beatings.

How is my streaming Conor fights and ignoring everything else he ever does making him richer?

I don't buy PPV anymore. I just go to the PBP threads and watch the gifs on Sherdog.

The UFC needs to go the WWE route and just get a channel on cable for $9.99 per month and go all you can eat like the WWE.

But that's me.

I been watching ppv's since UFC 1 and buying them since Zuffa bought the org (every for many many years anyway).I love watching Conor fight despite the fact that I can't listen to him talk for more than 10 seconds but I only buy or go in on PPV's when they are really big to me,but I still watch them.I paid my dues,fuck em.Lol at Johnny obvious over here though looking for attention.

Believe me I can't stand it either but why must both sides stoop to the same level.
I wish they would move Conor/Khabib talk to a separate forum that you have to go to in order to see the posts. People just bitch for either side and make massive posts about it rather then talking about any upcoming fights. Even before this fight was booked it was impossible to not see one of them on the front page.

If you're clever, you can avoid McNuggets game fairly easily.

I don't watch his fights and rarely post in threads about him.

There's no obligation to watch.

I wish they would move Conor/Khabib talk to a separate forum that you have to go to in order to see the posts. People just bitch for either side and make massive posts about it rather then talking about any upcoming fights. Even before this fight was booked it was impossible to not see one of them on the front page.
Same. It's just constant and I love this forum but it's hard to enjoy it when everyone's constantly squabbling about who looked better at a press conference...ugghh!

Same. It's just constant and I love this forum but it's hard to enjoy it when everyone's constantly squabbling about who looked better at a press conference...ugghh!
All it is is bitching about subjective things. What will Conor do when this happens as if it's fact and stupid shit like that.

Nope not me I will spend exactly 0.00 on watching any Conor fights

You might be making him rich TS, Me i can say that i haven't spent a dime on McG or the UFC.
in my 8 years watching mma.

I just make fun of him on sherdog and watch his events for free

{<jordan}

Conor is a genius.

Most people who are watching the fight want to see either Conor win in devastating fashion or want to see him get destroyed.

When Kebab loses, they will all suddenly become Tony fans like when they all became Khabib fans after he destroyed Eddie Alvarez.

Regardless, we are all making him even richer.

Props to Conor for playing the game. He truly runs combat sports.

McGOAT Bless!

Only for the suckers putting their money into it. I ‘ve given him nothing so I don’t care. I get amused by all the people who are so supportive or the haters. Although I have been watching since UFC 1 I don’t tune into fights where they are trying to sell bullshit. The whole Ronda hype train for example. As soon as I hear a mouthpiece rambling I tune out.
All the fighters in the UFC have zero influence on my life so I don’t understand why people get all amped up about any of it

Last edited:
Back