We are getting taken for a ride

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've rewatched Conor v Floyd a few times

I honestly believe it was scripted. Conor was allowed to look good enough so that the millions of people didn't think they got diddled out of their money

But there was no way Floyd was going to lose and had to win somewhat impressively, hence the KO

I promise you, if Conor v Floyd in MMA happens, almost the reverse will happen. Conor will definitely win, but Floyd won't be allowed to look like a total muppet

These guys are laughing all the way to the bank and then some !

you finally are figuring this out ??

it was a scam the whole time .. You should rewatch alvarez vs. Conor then .. Tell me alvarez didn't gift wrap that for him

lots of money involved ... And everyone wants to get paid

Conor vs Floyd ?

giphy.gif

you finally are figuring this out ??

it was a scam the whole time .. You should rewatch alvarez vs. Conor then .. Tell me alvarez didn't gift wrap that for him

lots of money involved ... And everyone wants to get paid
you know nothing about fighting do you? alvarez has nothing for Conor, his sloppy hands will never give Conor issues

you know nothing about fighting do you? alvarez has nothing for Conor, his sloppy hands will never give Conor issues

yeah but he got pieced up by nate Diaz, and toyed with by mendes on the ground ???

you don't know what your watching .. Did you buy Conor vs. Floyd ?

Floyd carried him. You really think he made the leap from getting tooled by van Heerden in sparring to being able to actually compete with Mayweather in under a year? The only rounds Conor even won were the ones Floyd threw like 12 punches for the entire round. That's an extremely low output for anybody.

Back