We finally got a real super champ at the highest level in Khabib...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He was fed and grew up fighting since he was a little child! He is humble in many ways and a good role model for the youth who doesn’t drink or smoke and no bs in his blood! He is a real fighter with a clean record. Finally the UFC got lucky to have the right fighter who can really represent instead of fake champs who got their belts through a popularity contest or juicing! Khabib is the right face for MMA even that Conor’s coach said, you can’t get someone to replicate Khabib to train with because he the top talent! Do you agree(regardless of religion)?

giphy.gif

he's the real deal. not some manufactured hype job.

Finally?
What was wrong with Demetrius Johnson, Daniel Cormier, Stipe Miocic.
Conor still living in your head rent free.

He was fed and grew up fighting since he was a little child! He is humble in many ways and a good role model for the youth who doesn’t drink or smoke and no bs in his blood! He is a real fighter with a clean record. Finally the UFC got lucky to have the right fighter who can really represent instead of fake champs who got their belts through a popularity contest or juicing! Khabib is the right face for MMA even that Conor’s coach said, you can’t get someone to replicate Khabib to train with because he the top talent! Do you agree(regardless of religion)?
So you like him because he is the complete opposite of yourself? Some douchebag with no martial arts training who drinks and smokes (weed and cigs both I am sure and probably vape since you are so douchy).

So you like him because he is the complete opposite of yourself? Some douchebag with no martial arts training who drinks and smokes (weed and cigs both I am sure and probably vape since you are so douchy).
Lmao savage post

Fuck yourself

Back