We have probably never even heard of the goat fighter.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor ducked UFC, only fought cans. Jones is a cheat. Silva falls right in there to and got beat as soon as he ran into real competition. Gsp is a blanket and tapped to strikes so he is out. Conor hasn't defended anything ever, got beat by a journeyman and a bus, Aldo is worse because he got beat by Conor, MM don't even count because there are only like 10 little people fighters.

Well time is pretty long so that's almost certainly true.

Who cares that Jones used PED's.

He's my GOAT. GSP is 2.

His name is Fedor

I always laugh when noobs like TS say he ducked the ufc as if they had better fighters

Only fought cans? If you call the best in the world, champs giants, olympians, and the top 5 ranked HWs in the world cans

I could write a 1000 word breakdown of why GSP is the greatest MMA fighter ever but I feel it would be wasted on here.

But the sport is still in infancy so there is much evolving to come.

Found him.

giphy.gif

Fedor ducked UFC, only fought cans. Jones is a cheat. Silva falls right in there to and got beat as soon as he ran into real competition. Gsp is a blanket and tapped to strikes so he is out. Conor hasn't defended anything ever, got beat by a journeyman and a bus, Aldo is worse because he got beat by Conor, MM don't even count because there are only like 10 little people fighters.
Lol

His name is Fedor

I always laugh when noobs like TS say he ducked the ufc as if they had better fighters

Only fought cans? If you call the best in the world, champs giants, olympians, and the top 5 ranked HWs in the world cans

Fedor may be the GOAT (i think i would rank him #1 with Jones and Anderson's failed tests), but its NOT because he beat "giants". His most impressive wins are against smaller HWs. Not the "giants" he beat

D929E8E6-0782-4A0E-A5BD-C89853F22AA3.jpeg

I’m not even a big GSP fan but it’s clear he’s the goat. Yeah he had some blanket performances but he also outstruck Alves when Alves was in his prime, he beat Johnny Hendricks without blanket maneuvers when Johnny was an absolute wrecking machine, and he beat Hughes, badly, when Hughes was barely past his prime and hadn’t lost a fight in 2 years. He also beat BJ Penn so badly his corner threw in the towel. And let’s not forget he took 4 years off then came back a weight class higher to fight the current champ and knocked him out.

His name is Fedor

>Actually suggesting that fighting Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho should be worthy of praise.

{<hhh]

Fedor may be the GOAT (i think i would rank him #1 with Jones and Anderson's failed tests), but its NOT because he beat "giants". His most impressive wins are against smaller HWs. Not the "giants" he beat
>Actually suggesting that fighting Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho should be worthy of praise.

{<hhh]

He beat everyone... including the top 5 HWs

He beat everyone... including the top 5 HWs
That's not my point though, Fedor beat many a great fighter, but him fighting Choi and Zuluzinho didn't add to his legacy in any way whatsoever.

Back