We have probably never even heard of the goat fighter.

The GOAT fighter was probably some Spartan that died at Thermopylae.

the goat
20090925112750_nickthompson.JPG

At this point it’s hard to take anyone seriously who doesn’t have GSP at #1. He has clearly distanced himself from the rest.

Fedor won’t, and shouldn’t be remembered with the others, though he’s a HW goat.

If MM would quit ducking fighters he’d have a good chance at catching and surpassing GSP.

Fedor ducked the UFC lmao funniest shit I've read all week. Pride had a far stronger heavyweight division when he was fighting. He beat 5 former UFC Heavyweight champions (4 Champions, 1 Interim), stopped 4 of them, one of them he beat the same way twice by armbar, knocked out another in under 4 minutes, submitted one of them in under 40 seconds, submitted another one of them in a round and beat the other one twice decisively by decision. He's also beaten 4 K1 champions (2 by stoppage, 2 by UD) and 2 Olympic medalists (both by first round stoppage) Yeah his level of competition wasn't the greatest when it was all said and done but don't let your hate blind you from the facts.

I’ll never understand the concept of people that don’t understand the concept of time.

I read once every few months in here. GOAT means greatest of all time. All time in this sense refers to all of the time that has passed by until this moment in time. There is a GOAT now. Will it still be the same guy 20, or 50 years from now, who fucking knows ?

But I’d think if you’re smart enough to read and write. You should be able to grasp the concept of time. It’s not like it’s some abstract shit.

Because using TS’s logic. There will NEVER be a GOAT. Because somebody better MIGHT come along in the future.

PEDS, ducks, manlets, and cheats be damned.

Argh... this was a sarcastic thread. I respect all the top fighters. JJ might have juiced but I think he could have went up and got the strap. Fedor and GSP are my favorite fighters.. Don't matter. Thread is wasteland.

Fedor ducked UFC, only fought cans. Jones is a cheat. Silva falls right in there to and got beat as soon as he ran into real competition. Gsp is a blanket and tapped to strikes so he is out. Conor hasn't defended anything ever, got beat by a journeyman and a bus, Aldo is worse because he got beat by Conor, MM don't even count because there are only like 10 little people fighters.

nothing stopped dana from making a deal with fedor.

That's not my point though, Fedor beat many a great fighter, but him fighting Choi and Zuluzinho didn't add to his legacy in any way whatsoever.
Koing a guy that is 100 pounds bigger than you in 20 seconds certainly doesn’t hurt your legacy lol.

Back