We have to keep a brotha down

tumblr_n21mcsRYp61r09qfio1_250.gif

Why are you yelling lol
https://tenor.com/view/idiots-dennis-savages-gif-7964451

Yo how u gif

I think it's important that we get Robin Black to weigh in on this before we jump to any conclusions

in an age where superfights happen more regular than title defenses, it’s our job to keep a brotha down. Every complained and bitched about Conor moving up. Now, we want max to? Say no. Max has so much work to do and a legacy to cement? It’s proven that the media get their questions from sherdog, so step up, be vocal, and keep a brotha down.

I agree. I posted the same thing after the fight, but the mods merged it with other threads.

Max Holloway should continue to fight @ 145. The only way he should move up is to fight Conor @ 155, because that will secure his financial future.

There are just too many killers at 155, which high risk low reward for Max.

I agree. I posted the same thing after the fight, but the mods merged it with other threads.

Max Holloway should continue to fight @ 145. The only way he should move up is to fight Conor @ 155, because that will secure his financial future.

There are just too many killers at 155, which high risk low reward for Max.
Mods gotta make themselves feel useful.

Yeah, and to add: max would be facing fighters that are porportionally larger than he is at fw. Tony is a bigger Lw than Holloway is a fw, same with khabib. I agree with the Conor fight too.

Back