Sambo thread!

what a great sport/art , keep this on page 1!

Steve could you contribute some history for this thread? You watch some players, they look judoka ish, watch others they look like wrestlers. The one thing most of these guys have in common is great stand up and a superior ground game.

what a great sport/art , keep this on page 1!

Steve could you contribute some history for this thread? You watch some players, they look judoka ish, watch others they look like wrestlers. The one thing most of these guys have in common is great stand up and a superior ground game.

I posted some articles on the first page that include some history, but I will try to get some more...

i wish sambo was more mainstream. i live down here in the florida pan handle and there's nothing >.<
hopefully fedor knocking out rogers will bring out more people interested in the sport.

i wish sambo was more mainstream. i live down here in the florida pan handle and there's nothing >.<
hopefully fedor knocking out rogers will bring out more people interested in the sport.

Cummings Combat Sambo is in Panama City.

Are there any Sambo schools in Ohio? I cannot seem to find any. Thanks!

I saw that Kris writes he is part of Fias, yet on the Fias site they have some other group.I tried to contact them but they're email is returned. As for club kozak, they are not part of fias anymore.
Aprt from combat samno comprtitions, I don't see anything happening with Sambo in Canada

I saw that Kris writes he is part of Fias, yet on the Fias site they have some other group.I tried to contact them but they're email is returned. As for club kozak, they are not part of fias anymore.
Aprt from combat samno comprtitions, I don't see anything happening with Sambo in Canada

Not sure if the FIAS thing worked out with Kris. I know he was working with them on being the new Canadian rep. Koazk has nothing to do with FIAS. Kris may have given up on FIAS. Best way is to ask him. The FIAS folks are very disorganized.

I would like to see this stickied, Its a clear comprehensive directory of sambo related items.

Any schools in southern california? Doesn't seem to be any.. the only ones I found in california is the one in north hollywood and in san francisco.

Okay. I got a question; is Mark Tripp related to Ron Tripp?

Back