We need moon base, moon brahs GTFIH!

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
just think that for 10-20 billion or about .02 percent of the Iraq war budget we could have a legit moon base! How is there not more public out cry for us to do cool science stuff like this? I always thought the future would be way more futuristic than it is.

Just imagine how cool an @Clippy thread would be if it happened on the moon!

Is there enough room on its flat surface? Will anything fall off?

The cheese market would crash.

Our government thinks it's better to start never ending wars that murder thousands of innocent people.

just think that for 10-20 billion or about .02 percent of the Iraq war budget we could have a legit moon base! How is there not more public out cry for us to do cool science stuff like this? I always thought the future would be way more futuristic than it is.

Just imagine how cool an @Clippy thread would be if it happened on the moon!

<DCWhoa>

From what I learned from the TV, when the astronauts came back from the moon, in the press conf, they each had a defeated look on their faces, not excited faces as if they accomplished something and looked forward to more moon exploration. There were opinions that they were told by the aliens don't come around here no more or else. There's probably a reason USA didn't go back for more.

From what I learned from the TV, when the astronauts came back from the moon, in the press conf, they each had a defeated look on their faces, not excited faces as if they accomplished something and looked forward to more moon exploration. There were opinions that they were told by the aliens don't come around here no more or else. There's probably a reason USA didn't go back for more.

I knew Georges posted here god damn it! Confirmed.

There’s already a base on the moon. It’s on the backside.

Why couldn't Tesla get his space car to swing around, use a flash to take a high res photo of the back and beam it back to Earth before going who knows where?

Pink Floyd made an album about it.

th

just think that for 10-20 billion we could have a legit moon base!

Your figures are way too low. Reaching the moon may cost that, but an additional $28 billion to $52 billion being spent on the construction of base-related structures.

What purpose would a moon base serve?

According to the sci-fi book I’m currently reading, the moon turns everyone bi.

upload_2018-9-18_21-54-42.jpeg

According to the sci-fi book I’m currently reading, the moon turns everyone bi.

View attachment 438243

Imagine NASA's sat there waiting for historic scientific revelations from their new moonbase and the first data that comes through is like "So ... sucked my first dick today"

It is simple to fantasize the potential associated with space colonization while trivializing the inveterate obstacles. Regardless, you will not want to live anywhere(ships, moons, planets, etc.) for prolonged periods of time without Earth familiar gravity.

Back