Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who's with me?!?!

Black-Magic-Cake-Slice-1-of-1.jpg

200.gif

Sign me the fuck up.

My wife tried to bake a cake today and ended up fucking it up, so she made cake balls out of it instead. She can’t cook/bake for shit.

Fat ass...actually, cake sounds good.

Ever since I was a kid, i would scrape off the icing and eat the actual cake. Not a fan of the icing.

Sign me the fuck up.

My wife tried to bake a cake today and ended up fucking it up, so she made cake balls out of it instead. She can’t cook/bake for shit.

Touch with jab

So yesterday I bought two big fat pieces of chocolate cake from Vons. Ate one last night.

Tonight I have the other with a new movie.

We dine!

tenor.gif

I find your typical "Murican" cake WAY too fucking sweet. Like they're trying to give the eater Type 2 diabetes. Most of the time I end up scraping off some of the icing.

2162116_1.jpg

I’m fasting rn and not gonna lie, looking at that picture made my stomach start grumbling at me lol. I’m not even a big fan of cake but right now it sounds good. Really, really good.

Not a big cake fan, more of a pie guy.
Can I eats pie tonight?

I do make the odd cake my best are carrot cakes and coffee and walnut cake.

I generally finely grind walnuts to a near flour and put them in the sponge and then bigger chunks of walnut on top.

I don't use anything fancy just your equal amounts of ingredients like pound cake.

Buttercream icing is my favourite because I always have those ingredients on hand and it taste delicious. I prefer salted butter.

Back