We were denied the fight we should have seen. Bernie Sanders VS Donald Trump

you can argue for universal healthcare in a lot of ways, but saying its a human right is retarded

The mindset of the greediest motherfuckers in America right here..

Pwent with his Wally Cleaver AV. Lulz

Let's go back to a time that never existed.

The mindset of the greediest motherfuckers in America right here..

Good job at not acknowledging my explanation on why you can't call it a right

You can say every American deserves it, but by our govs definition of rights, it can't be one

and if you think im making up him writing rape fantasy

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...e-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

dude would get crushed if anyone ran an attack campaign on him, hillary didnt because she had it rigged anyways, but he never got attacked like other candidates, so most people dont realize how many things he would get wrecked over
Their opposition research turned up nothing horrible and is pretty much a joke. That's the best they could come up with which is why the corporate media chose to ignore him. They couldn't promote a man that fights against their greed and political power.

You can say every American deserves it, but by our govs definition of rights, it can't be one

"life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

That phrase will be your undoing. This is an "unalienable right".

Their opposition research turned up nothing horrible and is pretty much a joke. That's the best they could come up with which is why the corporate media chose to ignore him. They couldn't promote a man that fights against their greed and political power.

Yeah 40+ year career and I'm gonna worry about an erotic story. Lol
People like Pwent are absolute pond scum in the grand sceheme of things.

I mean the guy hangs from the balls of Donald trump, a man who is demonstrably worse human being than Bernie sanders. A man who has proven to be a jerk off his entire life. But I'm gonna worry about an erotic story.

Comical to say the least

It's right in the preamble. Insure domestic tranquility. Promote the general welfare.

"life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

That phrase will be your undoing. This is an "unalienable right".

Pursuit of happiness doesn't require the actions of a 3rd party, you just have a right to stop someone from preventing you. Otherwise you could expand that to saying I need money, or a home to be happy, and since I can't afford a home, the gov must provide one, etc.

It's right in the preamble. Insure domestic tranquility. Promote the general welfare.

Where does it say anything about healthcare.

You can say UHC would arguably promote general welfare but that's a far sight from saying it's a natural right

Well I just ignored it because your analogy of "in a town of 10 people" is just utter nonsense. Were talking about the richest most industrialized nation on the face of the earth.

You can split hairs all you want, but if every American is to be guaranteed access to healthcare then it is their right as an American citizen.

Cut and dry.

Well I just ignored it because your analogy of "in a town of 10 people" is just utter nonsense. Were talking about the richest most industrialized nation on the face of the earth.

You can split hairs all you want, but if every American is to be guaranteed access to healthcare then it is their right as an American citizen.

Cut and dry.

You clearly don't understand how rights are defined in our founding documents.

Rights are things people are born with, that don't require someone else to give to you. Healthcare requires someone else providing it for you, so it can not be a right.

This is not something that's disputable, Ruth Bader ginsberg had said she wished our constitution was like the South African one, which says the government provides rights, that way the government could make more things rights, but it doesn't, so the gov cant

Welfare
Where does it say anything about healthcare.

You can say UHC would arguably promote general welfare but that's a far sight from saying it's a natural right
go to your dictionary, look up welfare, and read the definition.

Welfare

go to your dictionary, look up welfare, and read the definition.

It says promote the general welfare

Not provide every component of welfare. It doesn't even guarantee it, just said that it's a function of government

Everyone should have healthcare in a civilized country. I don't even see how this is a political issue. It's basic humanism.

Everyone should have access to healthcare, what you are talking about is a European style top/down government control of the system where everyone pays 60% of the income into a system that doesn't care how much you pay because at that point, you because a number in the complete lives system. You can complain about being selfish but do you buy health insurance for you and your family or 330+ Million people?

How can Murka call itself the "Greatest Country in the World" if it cant provide the same opportunities for its citizens as so-called "lesser countries" do?

It must change its name to the "Greatest Country in the World Only for Rich People" now.

Define 'rich people'

How do you promote health to the sick without providing care?
It says promote the general welfare

Not provide every component of welfare. It doesn't even guarantee it, just said that it's a function of government

No 'General Walfare' is NOT a codeword for 'healthcare and whatever else we decide it means'. The Federal Government was given emulated powers for a reason.

No way Bernie beats him. Trump would say whatever it took to win

BTW anyone who thinks that they are being 'compassionate, caring, or have the moral high ground' because you support single payer, read The Complete Lives System by Ezekiel Emanuel (The guy who put together Obamacare) IN HIS OWN WORDS and tell me how that's a fair and compassionate...i'll wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back