weakest state in usa for mma

I would say Texas is the weakest state given the size to quality ratio.

Its the 2nd most populated state with almost 30 million people and all they produce recently is at best lower prelim level fighter that don't stay long in UFC (guys like Matt Hobar, Damon Jackson, Daniel Pineda, Alex Morono ).

2nd most populated state in the USA and there best UFC fighter right now is probably Ryan Benoit whose a .500 flyweight.......

no texas has a great scene tbh lots of good fighters i never hardly see bums

tim-sylvia-interview-1.jpg

You had to know this was coming...

Name all of them. In reverse alphabetical order.
you are talking about top professionals im talking about good guyys if you are a brown belt and you have good striking you are a good fighter just imagine what that person could do to a untrained person like yourself

you are talking about top professionals im talking about good guyys if you are a brown belt and you have good striking you are a good fighter just imagine what that person could do to a untrained person like yourself
  1. NAME ALL OF THEM.
  2. IN REVERSE ALPHABETICAL ORDER.
  3. WHO THE FUCK SAY I WAS UNTRAINED????

tekkenfan Joined: Oct 21, 2017

who.the.fuck.are.you.

exactly one thing that doe snot lie is technique :) when u have it u can tell when someone else is a complete bum i bet u dont even know what a basic scissors sweep is or a whizzer

exactly one thing that doe snot lie is technique :) when u have it u can tell when someone else is a complete bum i bet u dont even know what a basic scissors sweep is or a whizzer
Meanwhile, you haven't told us anything about you. So according to your logic..............................................

Also, didn't anyone ever tell you that adults don't get on the internet bragging about shit? My point is this - who the fuck are you to assume anything about anyone or demand they tell you something about themselves?

If you're dying to tell us all about yourself, do it. Otherwise, eat that dick that you keep slipping in and out of your mouth.

no texas has a great scene tbh lots of good fighters i never hardly see bums
Yeah don't get me wrong, they have TONS of tough Legacy FC/prelim Bellator type fighters that do well in Tier 2 promotions but they have barely any consistent guys in Tier 1 promotions (UFC, main card Bellator, PFL). Trust me, I live and train in Texas, i know what they have (tons of "tough" B promotion guys but hardly any elite/high level fighters).

In the entire time i've trained/lived in Texas, i've seen maybe 3 guys that I've said "damn thats a high level fighter" (those guys where Vick, Guy Mezger, and Hendricks).

2nd highest population in the USA and you can't even get a handful of elite fighters in the last two decades (that's why I said for it's population, its one of the weakest states).

Last edited:
I'm looking for a state where competition is easier, too.
Let me travel to Maine and try local MMA gigs. If I get my ass whupped, then
I'll move to Nova Scotia.

Meanwhile, you haven't told us anything about you. So according to your logic..............................................

Also, didn't anyone ever tell you that adults don't get on the internet bragging about shit? My point is this - who the fuck are you to assume anything about anyone or demand they tell you something about themselves?

If you're dying to tell us all about yourself, do it. Otherwise, eat that dick that you keep slipping in and out of your mouth.
im a jiu jitsu black belt with a mma record of 6-1 i started training jiu jitsu in 2006 boxing in 2005 i love this art cause all you have to do is ask basic technique questions tot ell if someone is a liar or a bum cant lie about this stuff

Back