WEEN

bootsy

Caustically Optimistic
@red
Reaction score
I’m going to see them tomorrow night in Lewiston, NY.
Anyone else going or want to go?

One of the great live bands, this will be my fourth time seeing them.

I’m going to see them tomorrow night in Lewiston, NY.
Anyone else going or want to go?

One of the great live bands, this will be my fourth time seeing them.
Well? How was it?

Ween is probably my favorite band. Their evolution from stoners making noise into legitimately amazing musicians and song writers is one of my favorite things about music. Their eclectic catalog has something for everyone, even R&B.

One of the best bands.

Ween is probably my favorite band. Their evolution from stoners making noise into legitimately amazing musicians and song writers is one of my favorite things about music. Their eclectic catalog has something for everyone, even R&B.

One of the best bands.
Bobby B, is that you?

It was magical. Mickey was in full on Guitar God mode. Best crowd I’ve experienced at a show.
Hope all is well with you, my man.
Eh, life is life, but I manage to keep living. Resisting all the urges that make me wanna go out and kill (kidding). Hope life is good for you, sir. You've always been one of my favorites here.

Eh, life is life, but I manage to keep living. Resisting all the urges that make me wanna go out and kill (kidding). Hope life is good for you, sir. You've always been one of my favorites here.
*reported

Seriously though, thanks man!
If you ever want a chat, hit me up!

I love ween. Have seen them live maybe 5 or so times. Always a good show and crowd. Love when they play tender situation live

I've seen them once. With Jawbreaker and the Foo Fighters.

During their set some guy was yelling out "Where's your drummer?" and one of the Ween dudes apparently had enough after about the 10th time and said when they were finished playing that he wanted to fight the guy in front of the Warfield.

I thought that was pretty funny.

Back