Weidman:Branch will KO glass chin Rockhold

The Chris is the real middleweight champ and everyone knows it.

Damn weidman you`re grown man and what the fuck you`re talking about, you lost your title "with that excellent spinning backick) and second loss was against powerhouse in Yoel. I understand that deal bisduck is easier fight than Rockhold/Yoel, but you have to understand you`re fighting against elite fighters and if you will make mistake you will pay for it. I really think that devasting knee he took from yoel did a brain dmg.

He's been getting his ass handed to him post USADA, then beats a welterweight and all of a sudden is top dog again.
He beat the #7 MW. Did Cormier beat a WW when he fought Rumble?

Whineman/Weirdman should focus on himself - especially getting a winning streak.
Weirdman?
image.jpg

I'm a Weidman fan, but he should shut his mouth on this. Glass chin Rockhold stood up to his shots, does that make Weidman pillowfist if Bisping could get it done and he couldn't?lol

The Chris vs Luke rock hold is the fight to make

Did weidman seriously try to talk ish by saying another fighter in the same division he claims to be the "real champ" of will beat up the guy who took his belt by punching him in the head repeatedly?

That's some champ talk there... I won't beat you but this other guy will!

LMAO no. I'm not sure Branch would be able to KO Jonathan Goulet if his life depended on it.

Weidman shouldn't be talking about other people's glass chins
You know this post would work a lot better if it was Bigfoot or Overeem who said this. Weidman's chin isn't the best but it's better than Rockhold's and certainly not glass. He was only out cold against Yoel, whereas Rockhold was out cold against Vitor and Bisping.

Weidman tries to put on a front like hes some nice humble clean cut christian "all american" guy but hes actually the most arrogant asshole in the sport. Delusional levels of arrogant.

Glass chin who mandhandled you on the ground then TKOed you ?
Weidman is so delusional he is making it really hard to cheer for these days...

Dude got his ass handed to him thrice in a row then saved by the bell against a glorified WW and he is running his mouth like he is still undefeated..

Maybe I am old fashion....but I have never been comfortable with talking shit about someone who beat the shit out of me. Once you get your ass beat by someone you have to put some respect on their name
respeck* you mean

Yeah Rockhold has a weak chin but he still smashed Weidman and quite frankly he's skilled enough to work around it.

Had Weidman a better, more fragile chin he wouldn't have to be so relentlessly punished by the other fighters.

His best gameplan option is to fake a KO after the first big punch tags him instead of eating all the forthcoming others with mustard.

Back