Weidman:Branch will KO glass chin Rockhold

Weidman is supporting Branch since Branch is from the Bronx and Weidman always sides with NYC. As much as I would like to see Rockhold reclaim the title and his place in the MW division I kind of hope branch KO's him. I love branch, and it he would rep the BX big time.

TlWQOqd.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Im back, baby.

1sxinf.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's a bit too early to judge Rockhold's chin. Remember Cain-DS1? Cain was destroyed with one punch. Was chin gone? Not a chance! "Chin" is all about taking a hit you anticipated might be coming. It's not about getting hit with a bomb or brutal leg kick when you least expect it. Those can KO anyone and the fighter that can throw them are have a huge advantage. Rockhold's biggest foe is his overconfidence. It's easy to forget that anyone can hit anyone, depending on the price willing to be paid

Weidman is trying to talk his way back into relevance and a championship fight. It's sucks that he is so annoying while doing it.

The point is Weidman should not talk about Rockholds chin because Luke nearly killed him. The guy is obviously still salty.
That's not the point he was making clearly

Yeah, it's known the best way to throw a knee is to jump with your head and chest over the other guy before actually throwing that knee, right?

I suppose you throw your face first every time you try to land a punch on somebody, that might as well explain why you're on Sherdog and not in UFC...
All you need to see in the gif or video is the impact it made. It was a massive shot. And lol at the UFC comment.

I suppose youre in the UFC and not on Sherdog then ?

LMAO no. I'm not sure Branch would be able to KO Jonathan Goulet if his life depended on it.

He actually has a lot more TKO wins than I'd have thought, but only one in the last 6 years. UFC Branch is one of the most boring fighters ever.

Thanks for proving my point, as you can all see the knee hit much more the neck than the head itself.

But that really isn't my point: We all know it hit the head to somewhat extent (either that or Weidman is a whiny pussy, I'm slightly towards the former version), but it's simply trying to ignore the sun's out when you watch the fight and see that he wanted to slip over Weidman, you know I'm right.

For example, Edson Barboza's knee was indeed intended to break Dariush neck, head, skull & beyond, and you can tell he went only up with it, instead of Romero who was trying to put his chest over Weidman's back therefore guaranteeing a TDD (but a little knee won't hurt anybody besides Weidman), right?

Please beware that I'm not saying it was a lamek knee or something, it just wasn't that much of a deal IMO.
I'm not sure what more I can say. I completely disagree, and I think Romero's intention is irrelevant to the fact of how it landed. I'm not sure many(any?) people share your interpretation.

Bisping, Rockhold, and Weidman...

Which one is the most likeable?

Weidman, Branch, Villante, Raging Al are sleeping giants of the money divisions.

Back