Weidman vs Silva III

Fluke who followed that up by getting KOd by Rockhold, Romero and quitting against Mousasi
You are right. Those guys are cans and unacceptable to lose to. Opinion changed.

really? really? what exactly in either of the two fights makes you think Anderson was on his way to winning the first fight? Weidman won every minute of every fight, standing and on the ground.

to think Anderson was at all likely to win the 1st fighter if he hadnt "acted a fool" is pure delusion and not reality. Anderson acted that way because he was getting throttled, bad, and needed to try and bait Weidman into making a mistake.

Its funny how people try to act like Anderson ever stood a chance against Weidman. Chael, a substantially inferior fighter in every way to Weidman, beat the piss out of Anderson for over 22 minutes straight....let that sink in.

Weidman bounced Anderson's head of the ground like a fucking basketball with GNP
Knocked him out brutally
Dropped him from the clinch
Countered a kick so hard Anderson's leg shattered
Didnt he get crazy close to heelhooking Anderson too?

Anderson can not last 2 minutes in a pure grappling match with Weidman. He is never, ever winning that head to head fight. At any point in his career. Wrestling has always been is glaring weakness and Weidman is pretty fucking good in that regard.

Saying Anderson might have won the first fight is like saying Brock might have won the Cain fight if he just reacted to being hit a little better.

Gotta love how some shertards keep repeating this narrative that Anderson had nothing for Weismann n Weismann won every single second of both fights

1st Weismann did minimal damage in both fights prior to the fluke ko n freak injury

He did drop Silva in 2nd fight when they clinched, however Anderson recovered quickly n proceeded to beat Weismann up of his back. When the round was over Silva got back up n went to his corner like he was in some light sparring, while Weismann was all busted up n confused.

Also in both fights Weismann was visibly gassed in the 2nd rounds n was no longer able to get a td (his only way of beating Anderson).

That is why Anderson started goofing off in the 1st fight. He felt Weismann was pretty much done. He was gassed n couldn’t take him down anymore. He did the same thing in Bonnar fight. Anderson felt he was untouchable there n paid the price for it.

The 2nd fight is even more of a fluke than the 1st.

Again Weismann starts the 2nd round visibly gassed n Silva starts toying with him.

Silva throws those telegraphed leg kick classes after Weismann blocks like an amateur.

20131228_jla_aj4_534.0.1388308836.jpg

He most likley felt it’s a middle kick the way he was protecting himself n just got lucky Anderson got injured

Gotta love how some shertards keep repeating this narrative that Anderson had nothing for Weismann n Weismann won every single second of both fights

1st Weismann did minimal damage in both fights prior to the fluke ko n freak injury

He did drop Silva in 2nd fight when they clinched, however Anderson recovered quickly n proceeded to beat Weismann up of his back. When the round was over Silva got back up n went to his corner like he was in some light sparring, while Weismann was all busted up n confused.

Also in both fights Weismann was visibly gassed in the 2nd rounds n was no longer able to get a td (his only way of beating Anderson).

That is why Anderson started goofing off in the 1st fight. He felt Weismann was pretty much done. He was gassed n couldn’t take him down anymore. He did the same thing in Bonnar fight. Anderson felt he was untouchable there n paid the price for it.

Again Weismann starts the 2nd round visibly gassed n Silva starts toying with him.

Silva throws those telegraphed leg kick classes after Weismann blocks like an amateur.

He most likley felt it’s a middle kick the way he was protecting himself n just got lucky Anderson got injured

hahahah

Weidman beat Anderson Silva twice. Decisively. KO'd him the first time and broke him in half the second time.

Anderson Silva made me start watching UFC MMA, but I am not deluded from the truth. This is why my opinion holds more weight than most. I apply the same truths, facts and logic regardless of how I feel about a fighter.

Last edited:
No. Anderson needs to retire and Weidman needs to go to Bellator.

6EB6578A-0461-4ECA-A6E8-FAED1C61C277.jpeg

Kenny here,

I think Silva has proven all that needs to prove and I'm not sure avenging his 2 fluke losses is going to do anything for his legacy at this point. He made so much money and did so much things that he has nothing to prove. Silva would destroy Weidman if he wasn't clowning and his 2nd loss was a fluke accident that destroyed his shin. His shin has never been the same but I still think Anderson "The Spider" Silva wins in spectacular fashion in round 1. He is my favorite fighter of all time.

I took down his signed poster I had on my bedroom wall after he got caught with steroids, but decided to put it back because he is old and used it to recover from the nasty injury. My mom went through a lot of get it signed for me and I had originally told her that I threw it away but I actually hid it in my closet. She was so upset at me, but she's not anymore because I didn't throw it away. I was so angry at the time though.

lol... embarassing i know

Im tired of having this argument. Ill let someone else take this one

I leave you with this:

Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva results

Winner: Chris Weidman (stoppage)

I really think that Silva has a lot of chances of Weidman, and the best of it is that he will be vastly treated as the underdog, so odds would be awesome to a point that it totally worth the try.

The only thing that make me think twice about Silva is his age, that really sucks, anyway if that fight happens iin 2018 still I'd paste my bet slip here.

Has Silva ever fought Weidman when Charlie Weidman was a goat cornerman? Kinda triggering for the spandex wearing bumble bee to meet the king of dad values.

Chris wouldn't take the fight, and for good reason. Absolutely nothing to gain. Andy will be out for a while too so it's highly unlikely.

I think chris would take a decision. They have both lost the fire.

Im tired of having this argument. Ill let someone else take this one

I leave you with this:

Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva results

That’s cause you have no legit argument.

You know the moment you start breaking down the fight, you realize it was flukes (both times)

He wasn't acting a fool. He was doing what he normally does.

Taunts his opponent to get his opponent to react emotionally so he can counter them.

Just that time he paid the price. IIRC it was the weird backfist Weidman threw that messed with Silva's timing.

I still remember nuthuggers saying Anderson threw the fight because he wanted to retire
He was acting a fool. He did things in that fight he’s NEVER done. Andy has never had his eyes closed and screamed at his corner. He had a mental lapse and lost his fuckin mind

Back