Weidman vs Silva III

Pre-Leg break Anderson maybe. 2018 Anderson wouldn't stand a chance unfortunately

Gotta love how some shertards keep repeating this narrative that Anderson had nothing for Weismann n Weismann won every single second of both fights

1st Weismann did minimal damage in both fights prior to the fluke ko n freak injury

He did drop Silva in 2nd fight when they clinched, however Anderson recovered quickly n proceeded to beat Weismann up of his back. When the round was over Silva got back up n went to his corner like he was in some light sparring, while Weismann was all busted up n confused.

Also in both fights Weismann was visibly gassed in the 2nd rounds n was no longer able to get a td (his only way of beating Anderson).

That is why Anderson started goofing off in the 1st fight. He felt Weismann was pretty much done. He was gassed n couldn’t take him down anymore. He did the same thing in Bonnar fight. Anderson felt he was untouchable there n paid the price for it.

The 2nd fight is even more of a fluke than the 1st.

Again Weismann starts the 2nd round visibly gassed n Silva starts toying with him.

Silva throws those telegraphed leg kick classes after Weismann blocks like an amateur.

20131228_jla_aj4_534.0.1388308836.jpg

He most likley felt it’s a middle kick the way he was protecting himself n just got lucky Anderson got injured

LOL I love this shit. Comedy gold

Just shows how desperate some of these haters truly are

They’ll jump on anything to discredit Anderson

You're calling other people desperate when you brought out your own book of excuses as to why Anderson didn't win a single minute against Weidman in both fights combined?

"He was trolling"
"He was overconfident"
"If he respected Weidman as much as he respected Franklin and Hendo he would KO him"
"He was old"
"He underestimated Weidman"
"Weidman was unproven, Anderson didn't know much about him"

<mma4>

Kenny here,

I think Silva has proven all that needs to prove and I'm not sure avenging his 2 fluke losses is going to do anything for his legacy at this point. He made so much money and did so much things that he has nothing to prove. Silva would destroy Weidman if he wasn't clowning and his 2nd loss was a fluke accident that destroyed his shin. His shin has never been the same but I still think Anderson "The Spider" Silva wins in spectacular fashion in round 1. He is my favorite fighter of all time.

I took down his signed poster I had on my bedroom wall after he got caught with steroids, but decided to put it back because he is old and used it to recover from the nasty injury. My mom went through a lot of get it signed for me and I had originally told her that I threw it away but I actually hid it in my closet. She was so upset at me, but she's not anymore because I didn't throw it away. I was so angry at the time though.

lol... embarassing i know

LOL #1 Sherdog troll right here. 10/10 this is how it's done

Silva should have researched steroids that hardened the leg bones instead of the dick bone.

You're calling other people desperate when you brought out your own book of excuses as to why Anderson didn't win a single minute against Weidman in both fights combined?

"He was trolling"
"He was overconfident"
"If he respected Weidman as much as he respected Franklin and Hendo he would KO him"
"He was old"

<mma4>

Did you even watch those fights or you’re just repeating hater talking points?

He did lose 1st round in both fights, however he was winning the 2nd round in both fights before the fluke ko n freak injury. Weidman was gassed n couldn’t get td anymore, that’s why Anderson started toying with him.

As for “excuses”

They’re all true

He was trolling
He was overconfident
If he respected weidman more he wouldn’t clown around
He was old
He did underestimate weidman
Weidman was unproven

"He was trolling"
"He was overconfident"
"He was old"

<mma4>

The crazy silva nutsuckers have gradually disappeared, but at one time more like this guy existed.

Not at all. Anderson should retire if he needs peds to compete. Its time to go,man.

Silva would die.

Weidman would be convicted of murder.

Some people are just delusional. If you really, REALLY cared for Silva you wouldn't suggest something like this.

Only Anderson's most delusional fans.
Nah I'm not delusional. I'd give a 50% chance just cause weidman has looked pretty bad lately and just almost got finished by a ww

We don't need to see another fluke win by overrated Chris Weidman.

Gotta love how some shertards keep repeating this narrative that Anderson had nothing for Weismann n Weismann won every single second of both fights

1st Weismann did minimal damage in both fights prior to the fluke ko n freak injury

He did drop Silva in 2nd fight when they clinched, however Anderson recovered quickly n proceeded to beat Weismann up of his back. When the round was over Silva got back up n went to his corner like he was in some light sparring, while Weismann was all busted up n confused.

Also in both fights Weismann was visibly gassed in the 2nd rounds n was no longer able to get a td (his only way of beating Anderson).

That is why Anderson started goofing off in the 1st fight. He felt Weismann was pretty much done. He was gassed n couldn’t take him down anymore. He did the same thing in Bonnar fight. Anderson felt he was untouchable there n paid the price for it.

The 2nd fight is even more of a fluke than the 1st.

Again Weismann starts the 2nd round visibly gassed n Silva starts toying with him.

Silva throws those telegraphed leg kick classes after Weismann blocks like an amateur.

20131228_jla_aj4_534.0.1388308836.jpg

He most likley felt it’s a middle kick the way he was protecting himself n just got lucky Anderson got injured

Exactly, the delusional Weidman fans are too impressed with two fluke wins, they are the reason Weidman is the most overrated MW Champ in the history of MMA.

If he showed up in great shape he’d have a chanceZ

really? really? what exactly in either of the two fights makes you think Anderson was on his way to winning the first fight? Weidman won every minute of every fight, standing and on the ground.

to think Anderson was at all likely to win the 1st fighter if he hadnt "acted a fool" is pure delusion and not reality. Anderson acted that way because he was getting throttled, bad, and needed to try and bait Weidman into making a mistake.

Its funny how people try to act like Anderson ever stood a chance against Weidman. Chael, a substantially inferior fighter in every way to Weidman, beat the piss out of Anderson for over 22 minutes straight....let that sink in.

Weidman bounced Anderson's head of the ground like a fucking basketball with GNP
Knocked him out brutally
Dropped him from the clinch
Countered a kick so hard Anderson's leg shattered
Didnt he get crazy close to heelhooking Anderson too?

Anderson can not last 2 minutes in a pure grappling match with Weidman. He is never, ever winning that head to head fight. At any point in his career. Wrestling has always been is glaring weakness and Weidman is pretty fucking good in that regard.

Saying Anderson might have won the first fight is like saying Brock might have won the Cain fight if he just reacted to being hit a little better.

Try harder. People made this argument when Weidman was champ but his last few fights have shown he isn't the same post USADA and is not nearly as good as people hyped him up as after beating an old Silva, Machida and Belfort. He has a repeated tendency to gas in rounds 3+. Silva was picking up momentum, stuffing the TDs and finding his rhythm before clowning and getting KOed. I can get that based on a small sample size people thought he was a better striker than Anderson but Weidman's last few fights have shown a lot of holes in his standup game and he isn't nearly as technical as Anderson. Now Anderson may not be the favorite in a 3rd match but to write him off completely against this current form of Weidman is just stupid. If Silva makes it to the 3rd round, Weidman will slow down and start getting picked apart.

Back