Weigh-in Close pictures

Conor didn't have his high heels on, like in the first press conference. You forgot that part.
They looked like normal shoes to anyone who isn’t a khabib nuthugger. The weigh in is usually the first chance we have to truly gauge the size difference without clothing and shoes but I guess Khabib didn’t want to get body shamed. Lol that fury hat.

Jun 9 2014...…………..isn't 15...……………...no

They looked like normal shoes to anyone who isn’t a khabib nuthugger. The weigh in is usually the first chance we have to truly gauge the size difference without clothing and shoes but I guess Khabib didn’t want to get body shamed. Lol that fury hat.

Looks like your doing a lot of explaining there, buddy. Come now, tell me more.

Jun 9 2014...…………..isn't 15...……………...no

Bas Rutten advertised Sherdog forums in 2003 during PRIDE FC fight commentary. I've been a member ever since.

giphy.gif
Let me guess, you like panda bears

Khabib stopped early a good fifteen feet away from Conor who was dogging him on the scale, had pink boi get in between them and beg Conor not to touch him, he got slapped and started raising his hands as though the crowd was there for him after cowering away from a random kick. I would not compare that to a lion; however, I am not on drugs, so you might be onto something...
<Dany07>

But seriously though, why do Khabib fans just not admit that this media nonsense does not matter and once the Octagon door closes, he will smesh or whatever. Why do you guys go out of your way to be delusional as though Khabib even comes close to Conor's charisma? Is he paying you? How do I become a Khabib fan?
<{vega}>

Back