Weighins give further evidence Joe Rogan is turning into a frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised not as many people got the reference
Considering the average sherdogger, I'm surprised you are surprised.
They probably think Lovecraft is a blog dedicated to fans of World of Warcraft.
Or that Cthulhu is some sort of typo.

But unlike guys who progressively get bigger as they lift and age, his head gets bigger and torso thicker but the width of his shoulders is the same. I've never seen that from a lifter before

I just don't see it. He looks the same to me. No difference at all beside the loss of hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

frog.jpg

TS doesn't realize that making a thread like this reveals a deep inner psychological issue.

Although I do think rogan can be a tool sometimes he overall seems like a decent dude. Rogan has a great life, large amounts of money, sells out pretty much every show, and runs one of the most listened to podcasts there is. Obviously people like him and has a pretty large fan base. He would probably just laugh st the fact that a bunch of internet nerds and underachievers are makin fun of him. This would be akin to a retarded person making fun of a non retarded person.

Although I do think rogan can be a tool sometimes he overall seems like a decent dude. Rogan has a great life, large amounts of money, sells out pretty much every show, and runs one of the most listened to podcasts there is. Obviously people like him and has a pretty large fan base. He would probably just laugh st the fact that a bunch of internet nerds and underachievers are makin fun of him. This would be akin to a retarded person making fun of a non retarded person.
All in good fun.

tenor.gif

One of my favorite all time threads hahaha!

New weigh-ins, new evidence.
This certainly suggests Joe Rogan has almost completed his transformation into a frog.
I think he was trying to fling his nasty frog tongue at the cornerman of Silva de Andrade or something similiarly amphibic.

dkqo5kn1rv6dlmb23.jpg

Lmfao

Hope someone shows him this thread. Would be important

lol, people who say Rogan is aging well must be blind. He's a pharmacological experiment. This is the before picture

maxresdefault.jpg
He's 50, he looks good for his age. No shit he doesn't look like he's in his 20s anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back