Weighins give further evidence Joe Rogan is turning into a frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 50, he looks good for his age. No shit he doesn't look like he's in his 20s anymore.
he's super bloated for any age. That's not normal aging, esp when the body is lean and the face is bloated like a balloon so that the features are washed out. The neck is gone. Puffiness is a sign of inflammation, not good for any age.

As good as this thread was.....

it keeps getting even better.

he's super bloated for any age. That's not normal aging, esp when the body is lean and the face is bloated like a balloon so that the features are washed out. The neck is gone. Puffiness is a sign of inflammation, not good for any age.

His neck is jacked. His head probably got bigger from Growth Hormone. He looks fine

The evidence was worryingly clear during the entire UFC 194 weigh in. The shiny forehead. The slowly disappearing neck line. The gribbit belly. The innit shirt as translucent as his translucent tree frog skin. When will it end? ?

Post pics of the frog. I would but I'm on a mobile and it's more fun you guys grab images of the frog

You can still post picks from a mobile, son.

<26> put some effort into it.

Looks like Punk Frog from Ninja Turtles

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-season-2-8-invasion-of-the-punk-frogs-tmnt-episode-13-mutant-frogs.jpg
Dana, Serra, Frogan and..... Jimmy Smith? (sorry Jimmy). Please someone shoop their faces into this and make it good. Dana at the restaurant full toad mode is an obvious choice. I can only go as far as the timelapse into a toad one.

If some did a gif of him morphing into a frog that would be great

His neck is jacked. His head probably got bigger from Growth Hormone. He looks fine

lol, no. Joe has been fooling with his hormones. The thyroids, adrenals and pituitary have a delicate balance, messing with them could cause it to be out of whack

hypo2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back