Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

it will be interesting to see how this all falls out, with the Weinstein sexual harassment scandal, will it change Hollywood for the best. Hope they begin to make better pictures. I hope that is the case, but who knows.

it will be interesting to see how this all falls out, with the Weinstein sexual harassment scandal, will it change Hollywood for the best. Hope they begin to make better pictures. I hope that is the case, but who knows.

no it wont, everyone is saying "they knew" that means there are motherfuckers like Tarantino and many others who witness this, helped make it happen and felt nothing doing so, this shit is done by everyone i bet, Weinstein just crossed the wrong guy in his tribe and got sidelined, we are not entering into some golden age of civility, this guy and maybe couple more will be tossed under the bus, obviously without any real world consequence to their actions, then after a while its business as usual

He did everything but physically restrain her.

So she had every opportunity to leave the vicinity.

And why was she scared to leave him? Cos he's a ruthless sex trafficker that threatens women with violence?

No.

Cos she was afraid she wouldn't get whatever opportunity in the business Harvey had on offer for her should she maintain their 'friendship'.

You're not going to convince intelligent, rational adults that these women are truly victims. Noone is forcing them to go to Hollywood to become an actress or whatever. Are Harvey's methods sleazy? Heck, yes, but he has done nothing illegal.

Still waiting for any actual charges to be brought against Weinstein.

The fact that it may or not be illegal doesnt mean we cant condemn him for it and understand how such behavior victimizes women in the industry. You dont have to be a ruthless sex trafficker to be reprehensible.

I don't think your're informed on many of the accusations. They arent all actresses and some of them are in fact saying he wouldnt let them leave.

those real victim women who refused him were ruined, the famous actors now who are still working are full of shit, they are just saving face claiming he did this and that because if it comes out these actress willingly slept with him it will ruin their image and career, so they were told by their publicist to claim victim. but they willingly slept and sucked his dick, like jessica chastain, and others, you can see them calling him their hero, their greatest ally, with pics of them hugging him,they are adults and cannot play that victim card thats the sick part, the women who wont take responsibility and shit. The other women are the real victims like mia sorvino and the model chick who exposed weinstien in 2015 and had a wire tap to catch him, she lost her career because of him, almost all the actresses we watch today willingly sexed him for roles, all they had to do was say no.

Women have been willingly sucking producers dicks for decades in hollywood, its no secret at all. Im just glad this really came out in the open already.

The reason why harvey wont really get into trouble is because he never really raped anyone from what i read, these women will have to prove it, i just read them say he was big and intimidated, yeah but some of them agreed to watch him masterbate for roles.
And show their pussy to him to get Off, he never restrained them gagged them or viciously held them against their will from what i read most of the women say he stood in fromt of the door but then moved aside and they were able to leave

All he did was be a perv and begg and begg liked a desperate sap, and the women either did him or they didnt he threatened to ruin their acreer but still let them leave on their own free will, and the majority of actors knew this and still supported him and made jokes about him its disgusting and these actors like to appear moral on tv and twitter. im not sure he will even serve jailtime because none of the so called big time actresses will sue him, because they will have to admit in a court of law the sex was consensual and harvey weinstein is not going to go out without a fight he will reveal and expose every actress and actor in hollywood.

Hollywood is a joke anyway, you have all these virture signaling celebs who are low morals now claim victim to save face.

The only ones i feel sorry for are the child abuse victims in hollywood, the young kids not grown women with low morals who will suck a dick to get fame and fortune then later cry victim. These grown women are adults, maute and intelligent, there is no excuse for them to not all say no regardless of his black balling them, my mom was sexually harrassed in the 80s and refused to take a payout she got the guy fired from his job instead. The moment you accept money settlement and continue to be friends with the guy like mcgowan, or agree to sleep with them willingly that means you have no dignity in the first place and no longer the victim.

Respect to thise real women who lost their jobs because of weinstein and didnt give in to his advances in exchange for money and fame, its a shame because they never got a shot to act and show their talents. But their reputation and dignity were more important thats rare in women these days.

I rememener watched a documentary about chinese women in the early 1900s, they refused to sleep with their captors and rather die.

no it wont, everyone is saying "they knew" that means there are motherfuckers like Tarantino and many others who witness this, helped make it happen and felt nothing doing so, this shit is done by everyone i bet, Weinstein just crossed the wrong guy in his tribe and got sidelined, we are not entering into some golden age of civility, this guy and maybe couple more will be tossed under the bus, obviously without any real world consequence to their actions, then after a while its business as usual

While I think they "knew" in the sense that they had heard things, at the end of the day this was still someone many probably loved and thought of as extended family. Think about if one of your family's life long friends had some "accusations". Would you condemn them for it? For what someone you didn't know said about something you didn't witness in regards to someone you cared about? It's remarkably easy for people to make justifications. Some people like Pitt obviously had a closer connection to it and didn't hesitate to do something about it. But when it's an abstract story people will generally side with the person they're close to. I think it's probably a natural thing to do, honestly. Heres the dude youve been friends with for 20 years, and theres been some rumors through the grapevine about him. Youd kind of expect stories like that about one of the most powerful producers in the industry wouldnt you? Not stories in the sense that they're true, but just in the sense that a guy in his position would likely have a lot of stories about him, true or otherwise.

And while it's obvious many of these accusations are true, at the same time I don't necessarily believe all of them, in as much as I can know anything from behind my computer. Rose McGowan strikes me as a straight up nutcase and I'm reluctant to buy her story for several reasons.

Apparently that's the bar for a sexual crime for some sherdoggers.

Yeah, some of defenses of this shit is kinda scary. But Im honestly chalking it up to them not actually reading about the accusations and assuming its a fat producer going "Blow me and Ill make you a star".

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/damon-clo...ow-fight-114403425--abc-news-celebrities.html

Lmao look at clooney and damon saving face, they knew he was a bully asshole and womanizer? Yet these two bleeding hesrt liberals who for years acted compassionate and noble slamming promoting politics etc, and let this man harrass women for years, now they want to do something ahaha and fight sexual misconduct? Only a dam sucker ass fool who worshipped these blowhards will believe it, they had their own donald trump yet said jack all, i bet they even enjoyed listening to harvey brag about his sexual conquests, harvey was their good friend they knew and let him do what he do

just looking at him you know the guy is an asshole - not surprising that this is coming to light.

I wonder how much those close to him knew about this and kept quiet about it.

I wonder though. With how big of a deal this all is, all it would take is the wrong girl recording you saying something and leaking it to TMZ and you're fucked. With everyone having a smart phone being recorded is very easy.

just looking at him you know the guy is an asshole - not surprising that this is coming to light.

I wonder how much those close to him knew about this and kept quiet about it.
All of them,knew, clooney and damon just admit they knew he was a womanizer, but claim they never knew to what extent, i call bs they used to vacation with this guy, and he probably shared stories and boasted to them How he got an actress to blow him

They are Saving face now, its why its so fishy. They just ignored it or even laughed about until now when shit finally hit the fan and the truth came out. They finally decide after all these years of knowing to say something and help protect the women? Are you buying that i aint

All of them,knew, clooney and damon just admit they knew he was a womanizer, but claim they never knew to what extent, i call bs they used to vacation with this guy, and he probably shared stories and boasted to them How he got an actress to blow him
Do you think the wife is just as guilty as the movie industry peeps? It seems very convenient that she she is now washing her hands of it.

I could be wrong - maybe she was that oblivious.

I ask because she was benefitting from his power and prestige.

Last edited:
The frustrating part of this, to me, is when you compare how this is getting handled to how the Penn State scandal was handled.

At PSU, Jerry Sandusky molested a lot of young men, and he deserves life in prison or execution, depending on your views. But then they went after the rest of the athletic department because "they might have known" or "should have known." Those people, such as Joe Paterno, were crucified for what happened there. His records were all thrown out, the players (who had nothing to do with it) lost their scholarships, and PSU couldn't offer any scholarships to other players. Basically, they went all scorched earth on it.

Now, in Hollywood, it's obvious that a lot of people knew. Seth McFarlane even made jokes about it in public. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon apparently knew for sure, having said that they wished that Harvey had quit doing that stuff. So what happens to all those people? How are they held accountable at all for definitely knowing that crimes are being committed? How is the problem allowed to get so bad that casting couches, legit rapists, and pedophiles are allowed to get away with all of it? Where is the relative justice for the victims and society? It's such a bullshit double-standard.

Do you think the wife is just as guilty as the movie industry peeps? It seems very convenient that she she is now washing her hands of it.

I could be wrong - maybe she was that oblivious.

I ask because she was benefitting from his power and prestige.
yeah she is guilty, she is a gold digger, I mean look at him and look at her, she knew he was a pig and just wanted a kid this why she is leaving him now and not standing by him she got her opportunity to leave and the judge will easily without question and hassle grant her some of his fortune, I heard in extreme situations like this the judge can overturn a prenup. Plus he has two kids with her. She is going to be sitting pretty for at a long time.

They are Saving face now, its why its so fishy. They just ignored it or even laughed about until now when shit finally hit the fan and the truth came out. They finally decide after all these years of knowing to say something and help protect the women? Are you buying that i aint

Of course they all knew. Like I said in the War Room thread, Harvey being a shitbag is old news in the music world. Harvey was a concert promoter before he was in the movie biz. You think he only started getting blowjobs from dime store whores with stars in their eyes when he rolled out to Hollywood? Where do you think he learned the game? As bad as Hollywood is, it's nowhere close to being as bad or as shady as the music business was back in the day.

For fuck's sake, Steven Tyler convinced two parents to give him guardianship over their daughter so he can live with her, bang her and snort blow without having to worry about getting popped for statutory rape. Ted Nugent did the same thing a few years later. Jimmy Page locked a 14 year old sex slave up in his house for three years. Motherfucking Don Henley got caught with two girls at his house that he drugged up and was actually convicted for "contributing to the delinquency of a minor". Bill Aucoin? Lou Pearlman? Pretty much every A&R guy who worked with female talent?

No doubt Harv's a shitbag, but at least he didn't own a string of nightclubs in LA (including the Starwood) where if you were a woman looking to jump start your music career you'd have to lick the owner's asshole clean after he took a shit.

And just like music, nothing is gonna change in Hollywood either. There will always be desperate people willing to do anything to get famous.

The frustrating part of this, to me, is when you compare how this is getting handled to how the Penn State scandal was handled.

At PSU, Jerry Sandusky molested a lot of young men, and he deserves life in prison or execution, depending on your views. But then they went after the rest of the athletic department because "they might have known" or "should have known." Those people, such as Joe Paterno, were crucified for what happened there. His records were all thrown out, the players (who had nothing to do with it) lost their scholarships, and PSU couldn't offer any scholarships to other players. Basically, they went all scorched earth on it.

Now, in Hollywood, it's obvious that a lot of people knew. Seth McFarlane even made jokes about it in public. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon apparently knew for sure, having said that they wished that Harvey had quit doing that stuff. So what happens to all those people? How are they held accountable at all for definitely knowing that crimes are being committed? How is the problem allowed to get so bad that casting couches, legit rapists, and pedophiles are allowed to get away with all of it? Where is the relative justice for the victims and society? It's such a bullshit double-standard.

They deserve to be punished they knew, especially Meryl Streep who said Weinstein was the punisher and would tease him at parties saying you naughty boy knowing how he loved to have his way with young starlets, yet she is over there calling him her God and openly saying men should treat women better lol

Last edited:
I don't get why you guys are questioning his wife's integrity, or crapping on this romance. Clearly these two are lovebirds who have a lot in common

Harvey+Weinstein+Georgina+Chapman+2011+Whitney+YaLkOXXmJBOl.jpg

Of course they all knew. Like I said in the War Room thread, Harvey being a shitbag is old news in the music world. Harvey was a concert promoter before he was in the movie biz. You think he only started getting blowjobs from dime store whores with stars in their eyes when he rolled out to Hollywood? Where do you think he learned the game? As bad as Hollywood is, it's nowhere close to being as bad or as shady as the music business was back in the day.

For fuck's sake, Steven Tyler convinced two parents to give him guardianship over their daughter so he can live with her, bang her and snort blow without having to worry about getting popped for statutory rape. Ted Nugent did the same thing a few years later. Jimmy Page locked a 14 year old sex slave up in his house for three years. Motherfucking Don Henley got caught with two girls at his house that he drugged up and was actually convicted for "contributing to the delinquency of a minor". Bill Aucoin? Lou Pearlman? Pretty much every A&R guy who worked with female talent?

No doubt Harv's a shitbag, but at least he didn't own a string of nightclubs in LA (including the Starwood) where if you were a woman looking to jump start your music career you'd have to lick the owner's asshole clean after he took a shit.

And just like music, nothing is gonna change in Hollywood either. There will always be desperate people willing to do anything to get famous.

Hell yeah man the entire entertainment industry is a sick joke. Its why I quit in the early 2000s, I started doing theater in hollywood and taking acting classes while going to college, I warned some naive midwest good girl about a casting director trying to sleep with young girls, and take advantage the next night I see her in his car french kissing him, so its also why I dont have much sympathy for these women who willingly sleep with harvey yet cry victim and I knew the casting couch was real.

A lot of the gay producers would also make guys suck them off for roles or do jerk off shows for them.

The reason they wont crack down is because politicians need their donor money and many politicians are backed by moguls in the entertainment industry and rich hollywood celebs. Clinton and Obama had some of the most hollywood and music money coming in.

Back