Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

Hell yeah man the entire entertainment industry is a sick joke. Its why I quit in the early 2000s, I started doing theater in hollywood and taking acting classes while going to college, I warned some naive midwest good girl about a casting director trying to sleep with young girls, and take advantage the next night I see her in his car french kissing him, so its also why I dont have much sympathy for these women who willingly sleep with harvey yet cry victim and I knew the casting couch was real.

A lot of the gay producers would also make guys suck them off for roles or do jerk off shows for them.

The reason they wont crack down is because politicians need their donor money and many politicians are backed by moguls in the entertainment industry and rich hollywood celebs. Clinton and Obama had some of the most hollywood and music money coming in.

At least it ends at the casting couch for them. They just gotta get in the flick. They don't have to worry about distribution.

I know for a fact about one musician who was dishing out rub and tugs like a gakked up octopus to ensure DJs were playing her music... it worked. She blew up big time in her particular genre and crossed over to films and tv.

At least it ends at the casting couch for them. They just gotta get in the flick. They don't have to worry about distribution.

I know for a fact about one musician who was dishing out rub and tugs like a gakked up octopus to ensure DJs were playing her music... it worked. She blew up big time in her particular genre and crossed over to films and tv.

Yeah man thats some crazy shit I bet you she acts all noble but you really know her real nature, but she probably comes off like one of those womens rights advocates too? yet she will rub a guy out for a job lol

its why I really have no sympathy, yet these dumb ass feminist chicks believe these stars, its crazy how so many idiots idol worship and believe evertyhing and live vicariously through these celebs.

Many of them just trying to save face, I remember taking a theater class and over heard this couple arguing in the dressing room, and the guy was saying so tell me now would you suck so and so off if he offered you a role, she was crying and didnt answer and he asked her again, and she said yes yes I would and ran out in tears.

Its weird man these women are grown ups nobody is forcing them to do it they willingly do it to get ahead only feeling shame and regret when they are found out or close to being found out to save face.

I respect chicks who at least own up to it, like those sluts who admit they slept with guys and dont play victim about it.

That one dude Simon Rex said he did jerk off shows for gay producers to get work, his friend that rapper micky avalon said he gave some rich music exec a hand job.

Shit is just sick and crazy and the media and entertainment is basically the most poweful shaper of young minds.

He should make a book called "What Happened" and then explain to us why nothing that happened is his fault

All of them,knew, clooney and damon just admit they knew he was a womanizer, but claim they never knew to what extent, i call bs they used to vacation with this guy, and he probably shared stories and boasted to them How he got an actress to blow him

They are Saving face now, its why its so fishy. They just ignored it or even laughed about until now when shit finally hit the fan and the truth came out. They finally decide after all these years of knowing to say something and help protect the women? Are you buying that i aint

Clooney himself said he heard him millions of times boasting about how many actresses did sexual favors to him. Of course Clooney said he didn´t believe those stories because most of those women were some of his best friends. Total scam.

Now sit back and wait till all these rich liberals procceed to go back telling us about all these social injustices in about a month or two.

LOL 93yo H.Dub got them magic fingers!

president-george-bush-senior-sexual-assault-actress-pp.jpg

http://people.com/politics/george-h...ter-she-claims-he-sexually-assaulted-her/amp/

Regardless of how butt fucking ugly you are propositioning a woman should not be considered sexual harassment.

Whipping your dick out unannounced on the other hand...

No, its not "one girl came out years later."

Weinstein was paying off women for decades under the table, settling out of court. This is not about a few asses he grabbed, this is likely dozens of women and sexual misconduct all the way up to actual rape spanning decades.

Pretty much, there seems to be a move by many here to view this as merely consenting "casting couch" behaviour from actresses when it looks like it goes much further than that to sexual assault or indeed that an actress doing the former somehow deserves the latter.

Honestly I have a suspicion here that what were going to see happen is the whole issue get co opted by conservative moralists looking to go on a witchhunt about media content. That's generally the past of least resistance as it gives said moralists the platform they really want and allowed most of the abusers who are actually "respectable" establishment figures to escape attention.

Back