Weird habits and quirks you've noticed from friends/family/strangers

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
When I was a kid, I stopped by at a friends house after school to have pizza and play video games. As we walked in to my friends bedroom, I saw his mother having a nap in his bed.

I said to him "why is your mum sleeping in your bed?" He said, "Oh, she does that sometimes, Sometimes she'll sleep in my sisters bed too." I remember thinking "WTF?" That just seems extremely bizarre to me and I don't know anyone else who does that.

What experiences do you have to share?

Sometimes my mom and dad wrestle on their bed with the door closed, always thought that was kinda weird.

Ive taken a dump and eaten McDonalds at the same time before.

I buddy of mine always says....”And what not” you pretty much are guaranteed to hear it in every conversation at least once..

Within the last month , one of the fight cards, the fighter kept pulling at his own shorts...the commentators even mentioned it, can’t remember who it was...

I buddy of mine always says....”And what not” you pretty much are guaranteed to hear it in every conversation at least once..

I'll take that over my coworker who says "Like I said" and then proceeds to say everything he just said all over again.

Within the last month , one of the fight cards, the fighter kept pulling at his own shorts...the commentators even mentioned it, can’t remember who it was...
Kyle Bochniak when he fought Hakeem Dawou.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back