Weirdest/Lamest Olympic Sports

dressage4.jpg

Horse dancing.
DRESSAGE, you asshole!!

Dressage, you unsophisticated prick.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Look buddy, we can't have black folk winning all the medals. Swimming and horse related activities keep Whitey on top.

That's why we have 'winter' sports.
<seedat>

Pentathlon:

Okay, first fence a bunch of guys, then swim a 200 meter, then to show jumping on a horse you’ve never ridden before (btw, the only Olympic sport that awards a medal to a horse as well), then do a running race, then shoot a laser gun!!

That's why we have 'winter' sports.
<seedat>
not for long!
Vancouver+Medal+Ceremony+Day+7+ciMvJHfrnS3x.jpg

the first and so far only black gold medalist [individual sport] in the winter games, but the takeover has begun.

TKD. I want to watch a fight, not an arse-kicking competition.

Skateboarding. Utterly fails to understand that skateboarding is the exact opposite of a sport.

Breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly. Why have a competition to see who can swim more slowly than freestyle? There’s no athletics medals for running backwards or hopping.

I know a girl who curls for the Canadian National team. It’s a very competitive sport/scene!

Fuck Golf.
Gymnastics gotta stay because of the jailbait.
Snowboard & ski jump belongs in the x games.
Shooting is a skill, not a sport.

Too many shitty disciplines are lobbying to get into the games because of tv exposure.

The Olypics are way too overblown anyway, add to that a ridiculous amount of corruption and ripping off cities to host it.

There’s no athletics medals for running backwards or hopping.
The triple jump, which I think is also pretty pointless, gets pretty close. They used to refer to it as the hop, skip, and jump.

dancing on ice and hockey on grass are heretical

Long distance running is pretty pointless.
Because unless you are from a specific region from East Africa or at least of that ethnicity you can't win.
They could just give whoever won the "East African" Championship the gold medal no reason to get everyone to run a long distance.
This goes for a few other sports as well. Its just that its so dominant in long distant running.

Yeah and white guys are so good at sprinting.

Racewalking is pretty insane. The crazy thing is they are actually moving pretty quickly, the Olympic record for a mile is 5:30 minutes. Plus they're going like 12-24 miles at a time. It's extremely impressive, but also totally pointless.

Damn, that is some fast walking. Hard to disrespect that.

At least they are getting rid of those stupid sports. Some years ago they had something called ski-ballett. skiers doing gay tricks n shit, looked rediculous. Only dressage is worse

The triple jump, which I think is also pretty pointless, gets pretty close. They used to refer to it as the hop, skip, and jump.

Yup, add that shit to the list, too (even though the WR holder was probably the only athlete that wasn’t on the gear when he set his record).

Back