Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seeing as how a staff member finally figured out who I was and updated my profile... I guess my cover's blown - so, yes I'm Cam "The Clipshow" Dyck. Going through so many emotions right now. I got involved in fighting and after my first win felt like I would be the one to have the world's longest undefeated streak ... with the power of FIFTY FEDORS .... but lost my second fuckin fight :(

Shortly thereafter I joined Sherdog to try to sooth the pain - distract myself from the loss and got immersed in paperclip lore and went on a banana and bad movie spree to end all sprees.

I could have started this thread in the heavies but that place scares the shit out of me and I feel like I know you all in the berry better so here it is

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cam-Dyck-189417

It's time to get to know me ... again and move forward with my life. Wish me luck guys I'll step back in that cage!!

wow. i always thought you were a dick, but this explains it.

i bet i am the first one who ever made a dick joke!

Fuck sakes first reply

Seriously, one of the things that kept me in exile was the fact that my name is CAM DYCK and you brought it up first post!! @%$@#%&

Seriously, one of the things that kept me in exile was the fact that my name is CAM DYCK and you brought it up first post!! @%$@#%&
i was just getting it out of the way right off the bat. sorry, i didnt mean to be a ........

images

this is you, isn't it? Are you a dick or a dyke?

I definitely think leaning into paperclip iconography will lead to victory.

I love you, sir Clippy!

I spend too much time on Sherdog and not enough time in the Gym for the last few years - how do I get the hunger back, and I don't mean hunger for fried chicken TV dinners which I've eaten plenty of!!

I spend too much time on Sherdog and not enough time in the Gym for the last few years - how do I get the hunger back, and I don't mean hunger for fried chicken TV dinners which I've eaten plenty of!!
You should just go by Cammy D or something dope like that. and yes, get off sherdog. i need to as well, but it actually is almost necessary for me

Off the cuff:

My belief is that fighters are generally one of three categories.

1 no options

2 something to prove

3 screw loose and/or extreme narcissist.

I suspect you might be too well balanced, maybe you can determine what your motivation was and form a new motivation.

I suspect you might be too well balanced, maybe you can determine what your motivation was and form a new motivation.

My motivation was to be the next Fedor - I don't know how to settle for being nothing but the best

Back