Well i miss McGregor,do you?

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I used to be a haters Big Time when he was bullying Aldo in the world tour but After he Beat Mendes i told myself:
Ok i will never doubt this motherfucker again.
Its been a long time since his last MMA fight and i dont unterstand why people still hate on him.
- never pulled out
- never been in i Boring fight
- awesome skills and timing
- great trash talk
- fight very often
There is no one like him in the game now.
Do u miss him too?

I'm keen for him to get back that's for sure, Khabib isn't exactly an easy tune up though.

Not really. He's fun to watch fight but I was never a fan of the extra bullshit. If he fights again then great, it'll be fun. If not, no big whoop. People come and go all the time. It's the nature of the sport.

I want to see him fight a few lw's.Looking at the top 10 i dont really care which end of the beating he's on.

Now that he's stripped twice like a little bitch, there's nothing left to hate.
Let's see if he has the balls to fight Khabib. I'd actually root for Conor in that fight, cause he will likely get embarrassed.
Gotta support the underdog with limited skillset.

What am I talking about? If he dies, he dies.

I for sure miss his fights and the trash talk leading up to them. He is just a very entertaining character both inside and outside the cage. Always comes to fight and looks for the kill, and usually he has the skills to back up whatever bullshit comes out of his mouth. Get back here, Conor!

If you miss him a lot just create instagram account he is pretty active there

I for sure miss his fights and the trash talk leading up to them. He is just a very entertaining character both inside and outside the cage. Always comes to fight and looks for the kill, and usually he has the skills to back up whatever bullshit comes out of his mouth. Get back here, Conor!

I agree Connor is really a beast it is just hist annoying “fans” i cant stand

No, I just saw him kick the shit out of that bus.

Back