Well i miss McGregor,do you?

- never pulled out

You won't have to pull out if you aren't even in.

source.gif

I miss him because he walked away as a winner. He needs to come back and gets his ass whooped by Khabib. Then I'll stop missing him.

Yeah he is missed but at the same time ufc have loads of guys that can carry the can.... Holloway, garbrandt, Khabib.

I want him to take his L and leave the game for good.

Wasn’t he supposed to do that in his last like 5 fights or more? He’ll be gone soon either way. He’s made enough money, he’s clearly quite satisfied with it.

Wasn’t he supposed to do that in his last like 5 fights or more? He’ll be gone soon either way. He’s made enough money, he’s clearly quite satisfied with it.

No. There's a difference between losing while climbing to the top and while atthe top.
There's nothing for him to gain at FW and LW...
the only fight I see him coming back is an attempt at WW, but he is not fighting Woodley. Maybe if Colby beats Woodley, he will try his luck against him (Heh... Maia gave Colby a bloody mask... I like Conor's chances on that fight.

But yeah, COnor himself said since the beginning that he would come in, make money and leave.
I don't know why people still cling to the notion he will be back. He just taunts a comeback so he stays relevant.

Condit won the interim belt that he then went on to try and unify against GSP. He didn't duck out of the division and leave everyone hanging. You know that is what people hate about Conor, so I don't know why I am responding to your weak trolling
A lot of people hated Conor before he even fought in the UFC. The jock/high school wrestler/homophobic types couldn't handle a shit talking hipster. It's a gay thing, my dude.

Research suggests 83.4% of McGregor haters are closeted homosexuals.

A lot of people hated Conor before he even fought in the UFC. The jock/high school wrestler/homophobic types couldn't handle a shit talking hipster. It's a gay thing, my dude.

Research suggests 83.4% of McGregor haters are closeted homosexuals.
Neat I guess but that doesn’t change anything I wrote

Anybody who doesn't want to watch him fight are blinded by emotion.

Love him or hate him you can't find a boring fight of his. He does his best to entertain both inside and outside the ring, atleast when he is there.

Jones too. Juiced, not juiced, HW, LHW, I don't give a fuck just let me see him fight. Inside the cage he was a joy to watch.

fighters come and go. the sport rolls on.

I find Khabib v. Tony the most interesting fight at 155. Conor v. Kabib would be fun too

I find Conor pretty boring overall but he has been in some fun fights and it is difficult to argue that he is not at least a top 5 or top 10 guy.

so if he decides that he wants to do MMA again then there are lots of good fights for him.

personally, I always thought that him fighting Floyd again was the obvious choice. Floyd did everything that he could to carry him in that fight and make it look competitive. I thought that the purpose was to set up a rematch that would still be sellable. it won't do nearly the same business as the first fight but even at 50%, it is still by far the best option money wise for both guys

Can't wait for Conor to be back. Khabib Conor will be a world event. Mma on the main stage

Back