Well promoted compelling title fight , low buzz with casuals!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
What's going on this is by far one of the best heavyweight fights in the ufc and was promoted heavily with exciting footage yet not getting the buzz with casuals

Im a casul, I started watching MMA last week. Im excited.

Neither of them speak good English, it's understandable with it being their second languages and all that. It's sadly the case that immigrants like Stipe and Francis struggle to gain that mainstream appeal with the US audience, the fact they're both from shitholes doesn't help.

Do you have any facts or figures you could provide to back this statement up?

Neither of them speak good English, it's understandable with it being their second languages and all that. It's sadly the case that immigrants like Stipe and Francis struggle to gain that mainstream appeal with the US audience, the fact they're both from shitholes doesn't help.
Stipe is from Ohio

This fight card has the same amount of buzz jon jones vs cormier 2 had & that event did 800k ppv buys, i think this event does minimum 600k. This obviously won't get the buzz a Mcgregor event does but it has been getting publicity for sure, you probably don't watch espn or follow mma close enough to notice though.

Where's your proof that it has no buzz with the casuals? Did you go out and conduct a questionnaire with them? If not, STFU.

I disagree with minimum 600k.

I think it does 500k tops, and in usually right about deez tings.

Cormier vs some guy who has been in UFC less than a year and got a title shot by beating Jimi Manuwa. Can't blame the casuals for not giving a fuck

Because casuals aren’t real fans of the sport? That would be my guess. Just let them know when Conor or Ronda are making a comeback, and they’ll be there.

A rush job by Dana White to get the championship belt around the waist of Ngannou. He thinks he has Tyson like potential. Just imagine the melt down he would have if Stipe smokes him in the first round. Sort of like Cain vs JDS 1.

Im excited.

536295.jpg

Cormier vs some guy who has been in UFC less than a year and got a title shot by beating Jimi Manuwa. Can't blame the casuals for not giving a fuck
And is up on felony assault charges. Just waiting to strip that belt ala Jones.

If he beats DC.

Do you have any facts or figures you could provide to back this statement up?
I own several bars and this fight is not getting the traffic it deserves .This is a great heavywieght fight and was promoted well not sure what the disconnect is with the casuals

Back