Well promoted compelling title fight , low buzz with casuals!

What's going on this is by far one of the best heavyweight fights in the ufc and was promoted heavily with exciting footage yet not getting the buzz with casuals

Casuals will be casuals.

They just cannot comprehend the mistique of this match-up.

Maybe they haven't embraced that Predatorian-Aura like some of the fanbase have.

Maybe if Dana had promoted the fight as Croatia VS Africa we would have had more sea-level fans interest.

If there is one fighter who can rally both experienced and casual MMA-fans, it's Conor McGregor.

How does he do it?

Basically you posted this thread to brag about having bars

Evangelion: Ask him why he doesn't have three.

Marc A: Keep on doing you. Do what it takes to get to three, or die trying.

How much does UFC charge you for showing events? Serious question

It's handled by the content distributor (cable/satellite company). They take your maximum occupancy as per your fire code certificate, and multiply by the PPV price. I am not sure how much, IF ANY, of a discount is available.

The companies hire private investigators to go to bars, restaurants, etc. to document if someone is showing a PPV without paying the fee. I had an acquaintance get sued over some boxing PPV shit in the early 2000s.

He's no more croation then Marcus Davis was Irish.
But
It's handled by the content distributor (cable/satellite company). They take your maximum occupancy as per your fire code certificate, and multiply by the PPV price. I am not sure how much, IF ANY, of a discount is available.

The companies hire private investigators to go to bars, restaurants, etc. to document if someone is showing a PPV without paying the fee. I had an acquaintance get sued over some boxing PPV shit in the early 2000s.
The local bar I used to go to was showing the fights til zuffa fined them so much money they will never show another event. So on a average UFC event how much do you expect to pay? Thanks for replying

What's going on this is by far one of the best heavyweight fights in the ufc and was promoted heavily with exciting footage yet not getting the buzz with casuals
Have you seen the donkey show?

What fight? Sonnen vs page?

Several just bleed casuals are showing up at several of my bars tonight that I own. Looks like they advertise the fight pretty well according to all the casuals that showed up at several of my bars tonight that I own.

Back