Went on a Conspiracy Binge This Morning... Anyone Heard of ElsaGate?

Maybe those videos aren't even to get your kids today. It's probably a plot to get the kids of today used to it so when they have kids and see the stuff their own kids are looking at they say "who cares I've seen stuff like that when I was young and didn't get pedo'd" then the kid and some internet pervert find common ground to talk about with those weird videos then boom a secret meeting is set up and the kid is gone since their parent never stopped it since they were used to seeing 30 years previous.

Those perverts are working the long con.

Conspiracies are fun.

It's plausible.

I was one of the first commenters on that NoSleep story.

Not only are the videos real, they're monetized. They get botted views, likes, and comments. The real comments are either really perverted or, like you mentioned, strange strings of letters and numbers.

Even wierder is that the videos are available in the YouTube Kids app. It's honestly fucked.

Not only are the videos real, they're monetized. They get botted views, likes, and comments. The real comments are either really perverted or, like you mentioned, strange strings of letters and numbers.

Even wierder is that the videos are available in the YouTube Kids app. It's honestly fucked.
I love NoSleep. If you go to top--all time, it displays the best stories posted to NoSleep. Can kill a lot of time. This is the first NoSleep story I've really encountered that had some truth elements to it. Crazy shit.

These pedos have their own fucking language man. Unreal. But they definitely seem to be using bots as well to sky rocket each video to the top. I wonder which countries this is most prominent in?

Starting to believe those rumors regarding Disney

I'm surprised that this isn't a bigger story than it is. These people have designed these at every level to slip through the cracks of the youtube kids app and be represented highly in the algorithms. Like they're trying to cast as wide a net as they can to expose as many small children as they can - kid that are too young to really be able to tell their parents what they saw. If money is the only motive (and it obviously is a motive, many of these videos are monetized like you said) why the hell do they have the same repeated, disturbing themes?

I love NoSleep. If you go to top--all time, it displays the best stories posted to NoSleep. Can kill a lot of time. This is the first NoSleep story I've really encountered that had some truth elements to it. Crazy shit.

I could almost buy it being completely real as a story.

Also, I'm a big fan of "I Dared My Best Friend To Ruin My Life" series, and all the authors stuff is great. Check out r/HarrisonPrince

I could almost buy it being completely real as a story.

Also, I'm a big fan of "I Dared My Best Friend To Ruin My Life" series, and all the authors stuff is great. Check out r/HarrisonPrince
That's a good one. Have you checked out the "I'm a search and rescue officer for the US forest services" That series has got to be my favorite.

These pedos have their own fucking language man. Unreal. But they definitely seem to be using bots as well to sky rocket each video to the top. I wonder which countries this is most prominent in?

Starting to believe those rumors regarding Disney

It's gotta be Russia and around that area.

That's a good one. Have you checked out the "I'm a search and rescue officer for the US forest services" That series has got to be my favorite.

It's on my list. I'll give it a try this evening.

The bot things is weird. Why would they want this shit to be high profile?

The bot things is weird. Why would they want this shit to be high profile?

The point is to get these fucked up videos pushed to the top of the algorithms, and also for the videos that are monetized they're gonna get more dough if they have more views.

The point is to get these fucked up videos pushed to the top of the algorithms, and also for the videos that are monetized they're gonna get more dough if they have more views.

but then you wouldn't think it's some pedo shit because that high profile is going to get it shut down. And if your strictly trying to farm money through bot-driven algorithm manipulation you wouldn't need such bizarre content.

This is some seriously disturbing shit. Really fishy that Youtube doesn't take this shit down.

It's definitely foreign countries pumping this shit out. If I had to guess I'd say Russian. Russia is very heavily involved in child trafficking and the overall desensitization of children to make it easier. It's sickening.
I saw some of these videos and the people looked South East Asian, then sure enough I found an article about a Vietnamese guy being in trouble for making them.

https://tuoitrenews.vn/lifestyle/39139/vietnam-man-fined-for-offensive-youtube-parody-channel

but then you wouldn't think it's some pedo shit because that high profile is going to get it shut down. And if your strictly trying to farm money through bot-driven algorithm manipulation you wouldn't need such bizarre content.

I know. That's the fucked up part. If it was just a scam to make dough they wouldn't need to include all the needles and poop and bondage. They clearly designed this shit to fly under the radar as much as possible, while reaching as many kids as possible, and really young kids at that.

Then you are a fool.

I've never understood this attitude/mindset.
I'm a fool for not believing the variety of outlandish shit people come up with? Lmao.

I believe that there's a lot of shit we don't know. I'm not blind to stuff like that. But the majority of conspiracy stuff that people try and pass off as fact is bullshit. Take Alex Jones for example. Do you honestly believe even 1/3 of the shit this dude says is legit? C'mon son.

Damn, spreading the word is a good thing at least. People actually need to be paranoid about this kind of stuff.

I won't watch the documentary though, these things upset me big time.

Back