Went on a Conspiracy Binge This Morning... Anyone Heard of ElsaGate?

hqdefault.jpg
Thats the chick from the website blacked?

Someone did archive that one thread I was talking about before someone felt it needed to be deleted from the reddit if anyone wants to go down that rabbit hole. After this post both the users account and this thread was deleted.

https://archive.is/6SaTN

So, does anyone know any solid fact, other than the videos exist, they are on YouTube kids’ channels, the comments sections are usually perverted or contain comments with strings of numbers? I mean, has anything you guys are adding onto that confirmed by a credible source, or is the rest just supposition?

this is very creepy. will take me a few days to get the courage (maybe) to go there

Saw a vid earlier and there suggested vid screenshots were very unsettling. This is creepy

this is very creepy. will take me a few days to get the courage (maybe) to go there
down_the_rabbit_hole.gif

Down the rabbit hole you go. I looked into this shit for a few hours and the more you go the creepier it gets dude.

down_the_rabbit_hole.gif

Down the rabbit hole you go. I looked into this shit for a few hours and the more you go the creepier it gets dude.
I've watched several documentaries about those pedo rings and they tend to stay with you for awhile; not only are they very creepy, but they leave you almost sick.
Not sure I can go down this road.

I've watched several documentaries about those pedo rings and they tend to stay with you for awhile; not only are they very creepy, but they leave you almost sick.
Not sure I can go down this road.
I feel you man. It left me with that feeling like you've got a rock stuck in the middle of your throat. Very uneasy.

WTF, this is creepy as fuck. I've never seen anything like it, whoever is behind is is literally re-making the same creepy scenes with different characters over and over again.

Damn man, it seems like you were already well read up on this shit before even entering this thread. It literally sickens my stomach that YouTube is doing so little about this. It doesn't make sense. Prepping children for potential predators? Fuck man, that shit is disgusting.

I'm definitely going to have to go deeper down this rabbit hole. Do you have the link to that reddit thread?
Not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I am a flat Earther and have come across many conspiracies some true and some false. I try to stay up to date with the latest conspiracies and pick out the false from the truth.

Here's a youtube channel that covers the subject pretty well from what I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg/videos

I feel you man. It left me with that feeling like you've got a rock stuck in the middle of your throat. Very uneasy.

I fell down this rabbit hole a couple of weeks ago and it disturbed me to the point that on Halloween night I was feeling really creeped out, queasy actually, just by seeing kids dressed as Spiderman and Elsa.

Thanks to the TS for bringing this issue up. I will be vigilant about this going forward. Scary forces out there.

Wow... what the fuck did I just stumble on? This is some seriously twisted shit.

That thumbnail. Another pedo channel commenting the following:
"Why can't I get a burger that size !! They're always so small at the restaurant!"

Not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I am a flat Earther and have come across many conspiracies some true and some false. I try to stay up to date with the latest conspiracies and pick out the false from the truth.

Here's a youtube channel that covers the subject pretty well from what I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg/videos
How are you a flat earther? That's one of the ones I just don't understand. Like at all.

Back