Went on a Conspiracy Binge This Morning... Anyone Heard of ElsaGate?

How are you a flat earther? That's one of the ones I just don't understand. Like at all.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/5sqxnt/tosh-0-seven-super-girls

tosh.0 did a segment covering one of these channels, "seven super girls" that proclaims proudly that it's a show with all girls under 18. The channel has a clip featuring a little girl duct taped to her bed. The channel has a combined 12 BILLION views.
here's some more from another channel

I'm totally confused as to why this would be happening. I mean, if it's to desensitize children so that they would be abducted later and not realize they are victims of crime, I think that simply isn't worth the effort.

It seems too that the creators aren't getting paid from youtube for views.

I'm actually going with the most likely reason for this is enemies of the state (like North Korea or potentially Russia and China) are paying people / have teams creating these, thinking these things could screw up young kids viewing this shit, and damage our society. In other words, a nascent form of cyber-warfare is my guess. The other most likely thing is that perhaps there's some sort of sexual fetish at work in these that I'm just not aware exists. Like I never knew adults wearing diapers, or people stepping on things was.

But that's just a guess....

Rogan was tweeting about this earlier today. Hopefully he does a podcast related to this, that could really bring a lot of awareness.

Let us know what you find after looking into it man.
I haven't been looking into it as vigorously as I have intended too but I have been thinking about it all weekend so far and have spent another 2 hours easy checking out videos and posts on the subreddit.

I literally had a hard to sleeping after I read this thread. Thanks for posting this here. I have several nieces and nephews from 1-12 years old and its concerning.

The good thing about all this is it's really picking up steam since the day you posted this. Even Joe Rogan made a few tweets about it today and I am sure it's coming up on one of his podcasts soon. Youtube also took down Toy Freaks the day you posted this which was this weird ass dad basically exploiting his two daughters
in some really suggestive videos. Im not saying he is a pedophile and abuses his daughters but he is very aware of his audience and KNEW people with sexual fetishes were watching his vids and he tailored them to attract that crowd, no question. Whu you would use your kids for that is beyond me. There are tons of other channels that follow this same format.

As for the kid cartoons full of questionable content such as sexual innuendos, swearing, violence, illegal activity etc.. it's very strange. The views are more than likely driven up by boots and they seem to have bot comments too. The same creators are behind the majority of the channels, but I don't quite understand yet why theyve chosen the content they have. Any cartoon with children disney characters is going to be successful with the same quality of videos. So why the repeated themes of bad behavior?

There are a lot of theories and I just haven't landed on one yet. I personally dont believe the coded messages in the comment sections are coded convos by traffickers. Although pedos are defenitly in the comment sections. To me it seems like people with questionable morales are exploiting their children in a lawful way to earn $ on YT. Someone said that alot of them arent monetized videos so in that case it just makes the possibilities even greater that its just to exploit children in some sort of twisted fetish community.

I also saw that some of the gibberish in the cartoons was slowed down and actually just weird demoniv quotes sped up to seen inaudible during the vids. Wtf?

I don't even know what I think. Its shocking.. The most likely scenario to me is some foreign party is trying to disrupt are youth. Which is an insane theory, but its definitely possible. Or it could just be some weird sick individual(s) churning out deranged content for no political reason at all.

Interesting to note that the largest the most of the views to these channels is coming from Kosovo and the Philippines, which seems to have theit fair share of child abusers.

Who knows. Im rambling now but atleast this whole thing is picking up some much deserved attention from the general public.

Interesting but fucked up thread @Arkridge.

I was on one of the YouTube channels (Super Kids) and what bothered me (among other things) was how long these videos were, like 8-12 minutes long.

It's clear these are elaborately made with all the sound effects, stylish edits and whatnot and meant to be stuffed with as much subliminal shit as possible.

I think I'm going to step away from the computer for now and smoke a bowl or two and start The Punisher before I start to feel any more nauseous.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

How are you a flat earther? That's one of the ones I just don't understand. Like at all.
I get why you wouldn't understand it, I used to feel the same way about flat Earth, all I can suggest is watching a flat Earth documentary and I definitely can suggest one to you if you're interested. I would just explain it here but there are so many points to cover and I don't want to derail the thread.

So if you're interested I'll definitely PM you a good documentary.

Wow i cant believe this shit.

Somebody please tell me that this is NOT a problem on 'Kids Youtube' ???

I watch a lot of Kids Youtube with my 3yo daughter and i never once noticed anything weird on there...Im hoping its just strictly YT :(

Now i dont feel bad at all for making sure our kids arent unsupervised while using their tablets.

umm ok so i heard about this last week but havent really gone down this so called rabbit hole until just like 10 minutes ago and im pretty sure i found something seriously incriminating. Just entertain me for a moment?

I watched that video @Der Eisbär posted

I wanted to look at the comments and noticed this one weird comment
So i went to this guys channel and look at the first video that i find

Im not even a CT guy but this is fucking disgusting

I wonder how many % of millennial parents forbid their kids from owning a device? These days I'm noticing kids own ipads, macbooks and iphones young as 8.

It's understandable why baby boomers don't give a shit if their kids browse the net freely because most of the boomer parents are illiterate when it comes to technology but most millennial grew up using them and are completely aware of the ugly side of the internet.

I wonder how many % of millennial parents forbid their kids from owning a device? These days I'm noticing kids own ipads, macbooks and iphones young as 8.

It's understandable why baby boomers don't give a shit if their kids browse the net freely because most of the boomer parents are illiterate when it comes to technology but most millennial grew up using them and are completely aware of the ugly side of the internet.
8?? Try 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Parents just stick an iPad in an infant's handss and let it rip

I'm totally confused as to why this would be happening. I mean, if it's to desensitize children so that they would be abducted later and not realize they are victims of crime, I think that simply isn't worth the effort.

It seems too that the creators aren't getting paid from youtube for views.

I'm actually going with the most likely reason for this is enemies of the state (like North Korea or potentially Russia and China) are paying people / have teams creating these, thinking these things could screw up young kids viewing this shit, and damage our society. In other words, a nascent form of cyber-warfare is my guess. The other most likely thing is that perhaps there's some sort of sexual fetish at work in these that I'm just not aware exists. Like I never knew adults wearing diapers, or people stepping on things was.

But that's just a guess....

I think after a few days of research, this is extremely plausible.

8?? Try 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Parents just stick an iPad in an infant's handss and let it rip

Yea it's crazy. I see babies in the stroller with a fuckin phone right in their face probably on a daily basis. Even if these fucked up disturbing videos all disappeared tomorrow, this is still a major problem for society imo. Like a generation of kids is being raised who can't go minutes without being stimulated. Kids who aren't used to being told no. Not to mention, that can't be healthy for such a young developing mind. We're gonna see big problems in the coming years.

Thanks to the TS for bringing this issue up. I will be vigilant about this going forward. Scary forces out there.
Are struggle is not against flesh and blood but against rulers, authorities, powers and principalities.

Rulers can = dictators, leaders, presidents, etc

Authorities can = CIA , FBI, NSA, governments, politicians.

Powers & principalities = the enemy (Lucifier, Satan, the son of perdition) and demonic forces..... im also starting to believe that AI can be included in this mess.

My God. This is exactly the kind of shit we're talking about. Just fucking weird.
Seems to me that YT has been on a banhammer spree as of the last few days. A bunch of those channels/videos have been removed. But even the prominent "toy freaks" channel already has another channel up and running with content pumping out.

Amazing to me that youtubers like Sargon have all of their completely PG material demonetized and the adpocalypse crippled the livelihood of all these content creators yet these videos and channels are up and running and making ad revenue.

Seems to me that YT has been on a banhammer spree as of the last few days. A bunch of those channels/videos have been removed. But even the prominent "toy freaks" channel already has another channel up and running with content pumping out.

Amazing to me that youtubers like Sargon have all of their completely PG material demonetized and the adpocalypse crippled the livelihood of all these content creators yet these videos and channels are up and running and making ad revenue.
It's weird. ElsaGate gained soo much steam very quickly. Even after I posted this thread it still seemed relatively unknown to me, but now YouTube has started a deleting spree and you've got guys like Joe Rogan tweeting about it. It's definitely a good thing but crazy how quickly it picked up steam.

It's weird. ElsaGate gained soo much steam very quickly. Even after I posted this thread it still seemed relatively unknown to me, but now YouTube has started a deleting spree and you've got guys like Joe Rogan tweeting about it. It's definitely a good thing but crazy how quickly it picked up steam.
Turns out the new york times wrote a front page article about it
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/business/media/youtube-kids-paw-patrol.html
Problem is the article is pretty dismissive of the whole thing and really doesn't investigate at all.

Looks like the video is down, but here's a reddit post covering one of these videos I watched on saturday where you hear in a high pitched voice "h3h3 you're going down".
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3produc...amily_videos_you_can/?st=ja8dsptt&sh=b57e93be

Don't know if it's been discussed itt but h3h3 is a big YT channel that's been covering this for about a year. Really creepy shit.

Maybe you underestimate your power :eek:

You are the catalyst @Arkridge

Turns out the new york times wrote a front page article about it
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/business/media/youtube-kids-paw-patrol.html
Problem is the article is pretty dismissive of the whole thing and really doesn't investigate at all.

Looks like the video is down, but here's a reddit post covering one of these videos I watched on saturday where you hear in a high pitched voice "h3h3 you're going down".
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3produc...amily_videos_you_can/?st=ja8dsptt&sh=b57e93be

Don't know if it's been discussed itt but h3h3 is a big YT channel that's been covering this for about a year. Really creepy shit.
What the fuck, I wish the video wouldn't have went down so I could see for myself. That's creepy as fuck.

Back