Went to see Brenden Schaub Live : Review

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
I turned up half an hour late, steaming drunk and on my own. I was dressed all in black wearing a sleeveless top, shorts, a SUPREME cap with a SEE THOUGH visor and a man bag.

$_12.JPG

P6.jpg

I was ushered into the theater where the set had already begun, i was sat right in the middle about 6 rows from the front.

I snuck in quietly but before i sat down i started belting out BIG DICK BANDITS! BIG DICK BANDITS BIG DICK BANDITS - YEAH!

(Everyone laughed)

I think Brenden was taken aback by my outburst and told me to sit down and be quiet.

--

The show was hilarious 10/10

--

At the end he took a ton of questions. After a while i shouted out "WHEN ARE YOU FIGHTING FEDOR?"

He said something like: Omg this guy here with the wifebeater and fanny pack, where is your care worker at? He said that he just tells dick jokes for a living now and wont fight again.

Tbh i think he might still fight in Bellator.

The night was fantastic and i afterwards i went to Shake Shack.

Last edited:
Steaming drunk, on your own, heckling an act.
Fuckin hell mate...

You seem awesome but are one of those people you could only spend about 3 hours at a time around.

Minus the man-satchel, you might be me.

Why are steaming drunk in public by yourself? Shaub will NEVER fight again. Makes no sense

I thought it was the thing to do to get drunk and go to a comedy show? At least i shaved my monkey.

I can't tell if this is some great chirping or just a terrible person

You're lucky you didn't get shut down hard.

I turned up half an hour late, steaming drunk and on my own. I was dressed all in black wearing a sleeveless top, shorts and a man bag.

$_12.JPG

P6.jpg

I was ushered into the theater where the set had already begun, i was sat right in the middle about 6 rows from the front.

I snuck in quietly but before i sat down i started belting out BIG DICK BANDITS! BIG DICK BANDITS BIG DICK BANDITS - YEAH!

(Everyone laughed)

I think Brenden was taken aback by my outburst and told me to sit down and be quiet.

--

The show was hilarious 10/10

--

At the end he took a ton of questions. After a while i shouted out "WHEN ARE YOU FIGHTING FEDOR?"

He said something like: Omg this guy here with the wifebeater and fanny pack, where is your care worker at? He said that he just tells dick jokes for a living now and wont fight again.

Tbh i think he might still fight in Bellator.

The night was fantastic and i afterwards i went to Shake Shack.

Haha this was the London show, when you came in and started shouting 'Big Dick Bandits' everyone did not laugh maybe a couple of chuckles for the awkward interruption spectacle and the tanktop and manbag - it was torrential rain outside! You could tell the look on Schaubs face was like:

'Excuse me sir! I'm trying to do a set here, here comes trouble the classic drunk heckler''.

He was remarkably restrained I thought he was gonna roast you.

And we were thinking 'Hope this maniac doesn't sit near us', then you sat right next to my brother.

It's cool though, kept things interesting.

Great set from Schaub, it was mostly comical stories about his career starting from Football, through TUF and UFC and then into the present day with the podcast and comedy.

It wasn't just straight joke telling so Schaub pulled it off pretty well.

N8KZNQ5.png

Last edited:

This was a true story, this guy came in and sat in the seat next to us at the London show!

This was August time, during the Q&A people kept asking Schaub about Connor Vs Floyd and other fight related questions and then someone asked something not fight related and he says '"Thank God, finally a question not about fighting'

Very next question was TS asking him when he's fighting Fedor.
<mma3>

You are a caricature of an annoying bro stereotype. You would be fun to unleash upon an enemies parties.

Cringe factor 8/10

This was a true story, this guy came in and sat in the seat next to us at the London show!

This was August time, during the Q&A people kept asking Schaub about Connor Vs Floyd and other fight related questions and then someone asked something not fight related and he says '"Thank God, finally a question not about fighting'

Very next question was TS asking him when he's fighting Fedor.
<mma3>
6/10

Sent this thread to the guys I went with for their recollections.

N8KZNQ5.png

Last edited:
The "if he's gonna be there I'm not going guy"
We all have that one friend in our circle of friends that we make plans around avoiding them and then you're somehow still invited because someone spilled the beans to you because they didn't wanna lie what they were doing Friday night when you asked. That friend that can only come over if they have weed.

Back