Went to see Brenden Schaub Live : Review

Schaub is a comedian?

you can open a window and throw a rock and you will hit a dozen assholes who think they are funny and the next big thing in stand up

THis is the funniest Brendan has ever been..

School seems like a pretty good dude I reckon, not sure how funny he'd be though. And I think he was smart to get out of fighting when he did, you don't wanna end up like Gary Goodridge.

On topic, getting to a standup show late is asking for trouble, you may as well heckle I guess to pre-empt things.

I turned up half an hour late, steaming drunk and on my own. I was dressed all in black wearing a sleeveless top, shorts and a man bag.

$_12.JPG

P6.jpg

I was ushered into the theater where the set had already begun, i was sat right in the middle about 6 rows from the front.

I snuck in quietly but before i sat down i started belting out BIG DICK BANDITS! BIG DICK BANDITS BIG DICK BANDITS - YEAH!

(Everyone laughed)

I think Brenden was taken aback by my outburst and told me to sit down and be quiet.

--

The show was hilarious 10/10

--

At the end he took a ton of questions. After a while i shouted out "WHEN ARE YOU FIGHTING FEDOR?"

He said something like: Omg this guy here with the wifebeater and fanny pack, where is your care worker at? He said that he just tells dick jokes for a living now and wont fight again.

Tbh i think he might still fight in Bellator.

The night was fantastic and i afterwards i went to Shake Shack.
This is the best post in the history of Sherdog Forums.

I turned up half an hour late, steaming drunk and on my own. I was dressed all in black wearing a sleeveless top, shorts and a man bag.

$_12.JPG

P6.jpg

I was ushered into the theater where the set had already begun, i was sat right in the middle about 6 rows from the front.

I snuck in quietly but before i sat down i started belting out BIG DICK BANDITS! BIG DICK BANDITS BIG DICK BANDITS - YEAH!

(Everyone laughed)

I think Brenden was taken aback by my outburst and told me to sit down and be quiet.

--

--

At the end he took a ton of questions. After a while i shouted out "WHEN ARE YOU FIGHTING FEDOR?"

He said something like: Omg this guy here with the wifebeater and fanny pack, where is your care worker at? He said that he just tells dick jokes for a living now and wont fight again.

Why did you shout big dick bandits?

holy fuck - my mind is completely blown :O

Haha this was the London show, when you came in and started shouting 'Big Dick Bandits' everyone did not laugh maybe a couple of chuckles for the awkward interruption spectacle and the tanktop and manbag - it was torrential rain outside! You could tell the look on Schaubs face was like:

'Excuse me sir! I'm trying to do a set here, here comes trouble the classic drunk heckler''.

He was remarkably restrained I thought he was gonna roast you.

And we were thinking 'Hope this maniac doesn't sit near us', then you sat right next to my brother.

It's cool though, kept things interesting.

Great set from Schaub, it was mostly comical stories about his career starting from Football, through TUF and UFC and then into the present day with the podcast and comedy.

It wasn't just straight joke telling so Schaub pulled it off pretty well.

N8KZNQ5.png

Last edited:
You are a caricature of an annoying bro stereotype. You would be fun to unleash upon an enemies parties.

Cringe factor 8/10

Pretty much exactly what I was going to post. Except I didn't think of unleashing him at an enemy's party. That's genius.

You seem like a 2/10 human being. Don't heckle a performer.

Obnoxious - but then again you are at a Brendan Schaub show

I'm torn here.

$_12.JPG

P6.jpg

(Everyone laughed)

--

--

Did he talk about big black cawks in his set?

Let me get this straight...
When I saw on the marquee that "fighter and the kid" was doing a live show at a local theater, I laughed and wondered what kind of a retard would go to that?
Well, now I know.

Honestly thought you were full of shit till the other guy confirmed your story. That's fucking hilarious. Specifically the big dick bandit chant and man bag.

Haha this was the London show, when you came in and started shouting 'Big Dick Bandits' everyone did not laugh maybe a couple of chuckles for the awkward interruption spectacle and the tanktop and manbag - it was torrential rain outside! You could tell the look on Schaubs face was like:

'Excuse me sir! I'm trying to do a set here, here comes trouble the classic drunk heckler''.

And we were thinking 'Hope this maniac doesn't sit near us', then you sat right next to my brother.

Great set from Schaub, it was mostly comical stories about his career starting from Football, through TUF and UFC and then into the present day with the podcast and comedy.

N8KZNQ5.png

Lmao what are the odds. This thread is delivering.

N8KZNQ5.png
I fucking love the internet sometimes.

No one else disturb by the fact he was wearing a "murse"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back