Werdum looking like a full-blown nerd. #NerdBash2018 is officially underway, folks!

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A screenshot of his Instagram story

DWpYbgqW4AABU1G.jpg

Which does reminds me.....

Werdum better watch out, because King Colby will avenge the vicious assault he was the victim of WHEN HE SEES HIM NEXT!

Werdum chose the wrong time to become a nerd!

#NerdBash2018
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#Werdumsworstnightmare
#Afilthyanimalsworstnightmare

Last edited:
That nerd would stomp Colby's head in.. if Colby doesn't run to the cops first.

Colby very smart at how he´s marketing himself. He´s funny and it´s working for him. You either watch him because you hate him or love him. As long as he keeps winning. This is a golden road for him to fame and money.

Colby had his chance to bash him in Australia

Instead, he called the cops

Damn it, wish Colby could fight so I could vocally support him. I like his views, but he's Chael level boring in the cage.

Colby very smart at how he´s marketing himself. He´s funny and it´s working for him. You either watch him because you hate him or love him. As long as he keeps winning. This is a golden road for him to fame and money.

If you think he's funny.. I don't even know what to say. 10 year old me who watched WWF might think he's funny.. maybe.

We all know who the real terrified nerd was when shit got real...
Boomerang.jpg

so is colbys nickname the"snitch" or "rat bastard" ?

Chael is funny, Conor is funny, Colby tries too hard

Not sure what we should discuss here? Agree/disagree if some ww would beat a former hw champion? I would favor Werdum, both on the street with boomerangs and in the UFC.

The trolling is too obvious. Is just the hyperbole supposed to be funny even though everyone gets that it is trolling? Or is it meant to seem like legit opinions?
Figured TS would be banned so I didn't need to ignore. Think the ban still happens or he just gets tired of trolling on this particular account, but whatever one more for the list.

This DB is barely a name now. Only known for being a chicken shit smack talker who hides when things get real.

I can wait for 2021, when he is working at a gas station. Making sure the hotdogs don’t get burned on the roller.

This asshat is going to see that “the chickens DO come home to roost”

He is just showing that he is smarter then USADA and that they will never catch his steroid and he will fight forever just like O.J. Simpson Silva want fight with Roy Jones Jr.

A screenshot of his Instagram story

DWpYbgqW4AABU1G.jpg

Which does reminds me.....

Werdum better watch out, because King Colby will avenge the vicious assault he was the victim of WHEN HE SEES HIM NEXT!

Werdum chose the wrong time to become a nerd!

#NerdBash2018
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#Werdumsworstnightmare

You know what else makes you look like a nerd?

A grown man talking shit, then calling the cops on a guy for stepping to him...

Back