Werdum looking like a full-blown nerd. #NerdBash2018 is officially underway, folks!

Do Colby "fans" feel cool and edgy when they make threads like this?

"Look at me, Im a Colby Covington fan! Im cool and different!"

First response of his Twitter nailed it:

Oh Colby Colby Colby
1f926-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
You’re humiliating yourself. Badly. Hard to play the “meathead bully who hates nerds” when you called the police after @FabricioWerdum threw a fake boomerang at you brah
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
#whineoneone #someonecallthewhambulance

Werdum is a weirdo and Colby is an overcompensating manchild.

Werdum, whether a total weirdo or not, would absolutely scorch Colby... and that kid knows it

Colby very smart at how he´s marketing himself. He´s funny and it´s working for him. You either watch him because you hate him or love him. As long as he keeps winning. This is a golden road for him to fame and money.
Lol...no...

it's funny how no one here would say shit to a former heavyweight champion in person

I dont care about him. He got boomerangged and that’s enough for me. He’s like an even weaker version of Chael

Wow TS, I never saw such a big Colby nuthugger on Sherdog. Welcome to my ignore list.

A screenshot of his Instagram story

DWpYbgqW4AABU1G.jpg

Which does reminds me.....

Werdum better watch out, because King Colby will avenge the vicious assault he was the victim of WHEN HE SEES HIM NEXT!

Werdum chose the wrong time to become a nerd!

#NerdBash2018
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#Werdumsworstnightmare

Yeah, a nerd that would kill you and your boyfriend Colby without breaking a sweat

<{Heymansnicker}>

Colby very smart at how he´s marketing himself. He´s funny and it´s working for him. You either watch him because you hate him or love him. As long as he keeps winning. This is a golden road for him to fame and money.
No he isnt smart because its not working for him. No one gives a fuck about him, his social media followers have hardly increased. He couldnt even bait woodley for a fight ffs

Back