Werdum: "my nickname is go horse, not go donkey"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Posted on his social media.

Saying he will speak about It in the appropiate time.

Reported by mmafighting Guilherme Cruz. I cant find find the post. Not sure If It was deleted.

Seems like he will appeal.

Last edited:
no-like.gif

Is "go horse" really that much better than "go donkey"?

its funny because the steroid he got caught with was originally designed for horses...…. nickname makes sense

Maybe he should change it to “tied up in the barn for 2 years horse.”

Not that i believe any of the excuses ever, but let them appeal out of the spotlight and come out once its fully resolved
No. The process is over. The appeal process happens after.

This is akin to saying, 'let that murderer in prison appeal his conviction before we reveal that he was convicted'.

No. The process is over. The appeal process happens after.

This is akin to saying, 'let that murderer in prison appeal his conviction before we reveal that he was convicted'.
Oh ok... I read a post by dimspace saying that he had accepted his punishment and then this happens. These procedures can be confusing some times. Ill edit that out my OP not make it even worst. thanks

Last edited:
What did I miss? Werdum popped?

Oh ok... I read a post by dimspace saying that he had acepted his punishment and then this happens. These procedures can be confusing some times. Ill edit that out my OP not make it even worst. thanks
@dimspace knows more than me on this topic but from my understanding, when they reveal the punishment it means they have completed the process.

I guess you're right though, there have been appeals prior to the sentencing so I'm not sure.

Back