Werdum: rocked or faked?

Just looks off-balance as his left hand is trying to catch the leg.

He caught the kick and his upper body was pulled downward making it look like he got dazed.

it obviously hurt him, tho i think the exaggerated headmovement was cuz he was trying to grab the leg. Whatever it was he wasnt faking it lol

the kick landed on his hand next to his temple. i'd say he was a bit rocked even if it was an act.

He does like to bait his opponents in doing that. He better hope a ref doesn’t stop a fight thinking he really is hurt...

nf4cbo.gif
This!

Live it seemed to stun him momentarily. In the Fedor example (and in other fights) he flops to the ground because he's inviting them into his guard, but I've never see him pretend to be hurt on the feet.

Yeah, I think that one actually jolted him.

Stunned momentarily. Werdum's chin is pretty damn solid and his cardio is great. At 40 no less.

To me it looked like the kicked stunned Werdum momentarily but he recovered very quickly.

On a side note, I'm kind of surprised and honored at TS's av. It's one of the first gifs I ever made, back towards the beginning of the Incredulous Cormier thread.

eFxYxp8.gif
Nice to meet ypu, Creator!
Can you teach me how to put this gif in my av?

He leans because he is holding on to the leg after catching the leg kick, he isn't rocked.

He faked in the Fedor fight???

Why did nobody tell me?

Just looks to me like he tried to grab his leg, it slipped out, and the motion of his leg pulling just pulled him off balance a bit

Not rocked one bit because, if you look and differentiate yourself by slightly longer attention span and thought before posting, you could see the stiff movement of being rocked was a result of nothing more than Werdum grabbing onto Tyburas leg and being dragged downward before he unclasps his fingers from the shin.

Nice to meet ypu, Creator!
Can you teach me how to put this gif in my av?

Try right clicking and saving it, then trying to upload it from your computer on the AV changing screen. I don't think it's should be too big in size to load. If it is I can ask someone to shrink it down.

He doesn't looked rocked to me... He got hit hard and recovered almost instantly. I think if we are going to be saying someone is "rocked" it needs to be longer than a half second of them being wobbly.

Back