Werdum was never that good

"werdum was never my friend" - kenny florian 2018

200w.gif
Great attempt but there's no saving this thread it should be wasteland soon

Well TS is right. You're only as good as your last fight.

The alcohol is starting to kick in, st paddys day is going to produce a lot of dumb posts tonight, especially from me.

So you are saying Cain sucks ass? Got it.

And Fedor sucks? Got it again.

I am quite happy with these results. Werdouche is a great HW but overrated by many.

You said it TS, and he still punked that Russian clown yakuza legend Fedor

a sherdog classic

40 yo fighter gets beaten in an even match.... now he is a can

YRozg.gif

I can't believe people were saying, back when he was champion, that he was arguably the best HW of all time.
I mean, he beat Hunt (that has a horrible record) to get the interim belt and then he beat mexico-level cain but before and after this fights he was just a decent HW.

26lt2m.jpg

Is that you in your avatar? You're pretty hot.

I always felt Fedor threw that fight. Bet a fortune on verdum and got his purse too. The odds of Fedor winning had to be steep. Ended up with a nice chunk of cash but a loss to a far inferior fighter. I’m sure he was happier with the money than the win.

I don't think it makes sense to discredit Werdums win over Cain Velasquez, do you realize that Werdum was also in Mexico at the time? We all heard for years how good Cain's cardio is in the gym and all that bullshit, if you don't realize you're taking a fight in higher elevation and you don't prepare yourself for it you really can't discredit the fighter that does come prepared. As far as I'm concerned Werdum beat down and choked out PRIME CAIN something no one else was able to do. I'm not even a huge Werdum fan but I respect him and I give credit where it's due.

Back