Were GSP fans secretly rooting for Michael Bisping to at least put up a fight against Gastelum?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kelvin exposed that GSPs hard fought win against past prime soon to be retired jounrneyman Michael Bisping wasn’t impressive.

Kelvin KOd Ping in less than 3 minutes. A gassing GSP barely won a hard fought fight against Ping.

Thoughts?

Kelvin exposed that GSPs hard fought win against past prime soon to be retired jounrneyman Michael Bisping wasn’t impressive.

Kelvin KOd Ping in less than 3 minutes. A gassing GSP barely won a hard fought fight against Ping.

Thoughts?
you-just-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Your hate boner for GSP is almost reaching desperation levels now.

No, but I can only speak for myself.

I am a GSP fan who can't stand Bisping and I wanted to see him get his ass kicked. I am very pleased with the result of the Bisping vs Gastelum fight.

GSP fought Bisping and finished him. The Gastelum fight has no bearing on that. Styles make fights.

We get it you don't like GSP.

Gastelum has lightning in his fists.

Much respect.

Maybe in a decade his resume will be as good as GSP's.

Not all of us are insecure enough to care. Kelvin looked fast as lightning as always. He's a threat to any MW or WW out there.

This is a tried and true observable pattern on Sherdog.

The merit of a victory is only as good as the continued success of the fighter you just beat.

GSP’s parade lasted exactly 3 weeks.

Thanks, Kelvin.

Were any sensible Sherdoggers hoping Toner would suffer a power outage for the day?

yes we GSP fans know michael bisping is not an elite fighter and gastellum made short work of him

admitted no GSP nuthugger ever

I'm a gsp fan and I rooted for Bisping but not for the reason your shit thread is implying. I rooted for him out of respect

Not as much as Gastelum fans were since Gastelum lost to Magny who lost to Woodley who lost to Maia who lost to Shields who lost to GSP. This way Gastelum fans could say he...oh wait that doesn't work out for them. Go away with MMAmath (especially at the "put up a fight level")because it means nothing.
You don't like GSP, we get, you should know it by now. Can't you write it on a piece of paper a thousand times instead of starting threads where you get embarrassed?

Thoughts?
Of course! GSP has his stock rise if Bisping looks like a competitor. He just went out in a blaze of glory and GSP is left holding the joke belt

too bad TS is ignoring that Bisping ace Rockhold who ace Weidman who ace Gastelum

Your memes can't save you from truth kid. Name a legit fight for GSP now that he holds that paper belt.

^^^ Another hater easily spotted.

Keep crying, while GSP keeps winning. Those tears are dee-lish.

Wow, I never thought GSP winning would rustle someone so badly.... I stand corrected. How many similar threads do you have to chime and say the same nonsense?

Bisping was still recovering from GSP's beatdown and wasn't ready to fight. In effect... Gastelum took advantage of an injured, past his prime fighter. You applauding that does not surprise me.

Thoughts?

If by barely won you mean sent him to the canvas with a punch and then choked him unconscious, you're right...

If by unimpressive you mean GSP spent four years out of any type of competitive sport action and then dethroned the middleweight champ, then sure...

Your memes can't save you from truth kid. Name a legit fight for GSP now that he holds that paper belt.
Robert Whittaker. You know him right? The interim champ that another champ will actually defend against.

Not as much as Gastelum fans were since Gastelum lost to Magny who lost to Woodley who lost to Maia who lost to Shields who lost to GSP. This way Gastelum fans could say he...oh wait that doesn't work out for them. Go away with MMAmath (especially at the "put up a fight level")because it means nothing.
You don't like GSP, we get, you should know it by now. Can't you write it on a piece of paper a thousand times instead of starting threads where you get embarrassed?
It's the fact that GSP is so praised beyond his actual accomplishments. He is obviously one of the best ever but it rubs people wrong when they want to watch fighting and they see 25 min of lay n pray. Then media wise being such a wimp and picking such weak competition to claim a title. GSP made some really weak choices and some refuse to see it

Back