Were GSP fans secretly rooting for Michael Bisping to at least put up a fight against Gastelum?

there's a reason why GSP, after ducking anderson for decades, wanted to fight for the MW title now

This guy is a higher up in the religion of McGregor.
Tear everyone down to make your favourite look better.
Sad
i sure do love me some McGregor. He calls his fights. He executes. He takes short notice fights. He finishes fights. I don't need to tear down anyone to make him look good you dummy. He made more money and has a greater following than any other figure in mma. Including GSP. I just try to balance out all the nonsense praise that GSP gets, all the silly goat talk when he is not even takes no risks. It's boring as fk career. Don't need to drag Conor in to tell you that.

What are the other GOATs up to? Besides losing polls to GSP
That is a dagger in my heart. I can't stand and am so against all the praise GSP gets. I think he takes easy fights, I think he fights chicken and is boring. I think he used and still does but he is just very smart and gets away with it. But he wins goat polls. I wish I could see what others see in that guy. After ducking a super fight with Anderson for 5 years and teasing it his challenge for MW belt was so lame to me. Now let's see if he even dares to take a fight with any of the other top Mw

Nope.

I said on record that this fight was stupid as all living hell for Bisping to take after getting brutally beat by GSP and Bisping goes in there and gets his brain shut the fuck down by Gas.

Usually root for cocky shit talking fighters to get knock the fuck out

Last edited:
i sure do love me some McGregor. He calls his fights. He executes. He takes short notice fights. He finishes fights. I don't need to tear down anyone to make him look good you dummy. He made more money and has a greater following than any other figure in mma. Including GSP. I just try to balance out all the nonsense praise that GSP gets, all the silly goat talk when he is not even takes no risks. It's boring as fk career. Don't need to drag Conor in to tell you that.

^^^ Another hater easily spotted.

Keep crying, while GSP keeps winning. Those tears are dee-lish.
Honestly, I would love to be a GSP fan along with all the other half wits. Buyback I just can't respect him suddenly going for the MW title after ducking Anderson for 5 years all the while talking like he was willing to go up and fight. Then the weakest of all MW names becomes champion and he finally gets the courage. GTFO any half wit can see how he takes 0 risk compared to other fighters.

^^^ Another hater easily spotted.

Keep crying, while GSP keeps winning. Those tears are dee-lish.
And also, I'll be so shocked if GSP takes a fight with anyone else in the top 10 MW besides Bisping. Honestly would he ever have the courage to fight Jacare or Romero? Luke or Gastelum? Anderson even? Weidman? All no thank you from GSP

Honestly, I would love to be a GSP fan along with all the other half wits. Buyback I just can't respect him suddenly going for the MW title after ducking Anderson for 5 years all the while talking like he was willing to go up and fight. Then the weakest of all MW names becomes champion and he finally gets the courage. GTFO any half wit can see how he takes 0 risk compared to other fighters.

He said he would go to MW, he would just do it properly over time, and not simply wolf down a plate of cheeseburgers like Hendricks did... and look, he moved up. Won the title too.

You tell us you love some McGregor then turn around and try to discredit GSP for taking no risks, which is EXACTLY what McGregor does. GSP has already said he'll defend against Whittaker, so until then, we'll go with his word over your opinion. But being a Conor fan, you're probably accustomed to champs avoiding defending, so I guess we should give you a pass.

And for what it's worth.... GSP would beat the living shit out of Conor in one of his easiest fights of his career.

That is a dagger in my heart. I can't stand and am so against all the praise GSP gets. I think he takes easy fights, I think he fights chicken and is boring. I think he used and still does but he is just very smart and gets away with it. But he wins goat polls. I wish I could see what others see in that guy. After ducking a super fight with Anderson for 5 years and teasing it his challenge for MW belt was so lame to me. Now let's see if he even dares to take a fight with any of the other top Mw
You'll be fine I promise.

No, TS, however, your thread proves that GSP haters were rooting for Kelvin to beat Bisping in order to devalue GSP's win.

Problem solved.
  • you don't want "to be a GSP fan along with all the other half wits"
  • said he "fights like a chicken" and "takes no risks"
  • believe "any half wit can see how he takes 0 risks"
Ergo, you must be a half wit and a GSP fan OR you admitted to being a half wit when you said "along with all the other half wits".

Now since you are a Mcgregor fanboy, I'll cut you some slack and not expect you to understand the logic laid out for you. I will also add to the thousands of replies you have ignored so you can continue drinking the Mcgregor Kool-Aid, but Mcgregor is not in the same league as GSP for accomplishments and never will be. Mcgregor is the ultimate chicken/duck since he has NEVER defended any title he won.

Back