International Were there not an Israel the United States would have to invent an Israel to protect our interest in the region

blaseblase

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

For anyone wondering why our current president doesnt seem to value human lives, this is it. This is exclusively a monetary transaction for him to maintain power in the region. Though I have doubts on what that "power" actually means.

Not sure that's still relevant today but we indeed do support them so much because it DOES help protect our interests in the region imo. Same with many countries.

For anyone wondering why our current president doesnt seem to value human lives, this is it. This is exclusively a monetary transaction for him to maintain power in the region. Though I have doubts on what that "power" actually means.

As long as people like you continue to question the mere existence of Israel, the likelihood of peace and a future for the people of Gaza and the West Bank is almost zero. You help perpetuate the fantasy of Israel not being there.

life is cheap. always has been. israel has nothing to do with it.

"Doesn't seem to value human lives"
Come on with the dramatic bullshit son.

All one has to do is look at the history of US-Israel relations. That will tel you a lot of what’s going on, but what occurs behind the scenes — the various operations that use Israel as a proxy for us — is the real reason for Israel being embedded in American politics/foreign policy. Moreover, they’ve been invested in outside of day-to-day operations, too, becoming like a rainy day fund. The what if prevention in the region, for right or wrong. The thing is, the world is full of ugliness, life behind the scenes being dark at times, so I think a real debate for continuing to pump money into a religious state that is criminal at times, full of creepy politicians and people, is still worthwhile.

As long as people like you continue to question the mere existence of Israel, the likelihood of peace and a future for the people of Gaza and the West Bank is almost zero. You help perpetuate the fantasy of Israel not being there.

Ah yeah, I remember when the PLO and Likud met in Brussels to strike peace until someone said "@blaseblase has questions about Israel" and the whole thing fell apart.

Ah yeah, I remember when the PLO and Likud met in Brussels to strike peace until someone said "@blaseblase has questions about Israel" and the whole thing fell apart.
lots of people like him whispering to their Palestinian friends….

You help perpetuate the fantasy of Israel not being there.

I mean, you sure they didn't go out and invent an Israel? <VinceCa$h>

"Doesn't seem to value human lives"
Come on with the dramatic bullshit son.
They can't help themselves, when it comes to the Jews. Meanwhile, I believe the UN is ending their peacekeeping operations in the death factory of the Congo. I guess they don't care about human lives...

We also have Saudi Arabia who gives us cheap oil and money.

And also sends its terrorists to us.

Back